SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : the preaching of prosperity

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crucified

the preaching of prosperity

I am astonished at the responses to the thread using David Ravenhill's article to expose the prosperity preachers. My greatest hope for true revival in this nation has been the existence of this website and the number who seem to be greedily devouring the past's true preachers.
Some of that hope has been diminished by the attitudes of those who can only commend tolerance and say "judge not - - judge not." If someone broke into your home and began to ravish your wife and mutilate your children, I am quite sure you would not judge them or take any steps to defend them because it not important what they do, but only what they believe or teach!? The utterly unscriptural prosperity gospel is taking this nation ( and many others) into hell and alluring the established church into the arms of the antichrist!

But we dare not speak against it, though, do we. We dare not judge it. Let them spend what they want on their Lear jets. It's THEIR money after all!? (or is it?) They are demeaning our LORD! They are defrauding and trampling God's poor people. They are discrediting the Lord's work in the eyes of the whole world. But that is not that important after after all is it!?
PLEASE! Won't American Christians stand up for ANYTHING any more?!!!! Have we all become as women?

2007/5/23 15:26Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: the preaching of prosperity

Brother it would be helpful if we knew which post you were referring to and better if you responded to the post in question rather than staring a new one.

I understood that you may not be used to navigating the site ... please let us know if we can help find what you are looking for. By the way, there is an awful lot of discussion that travels through here on any given day and you will be continually disappointed if you believe there may not be opposing view points.

2007/5/23 15:46Profile
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Re:

If anyone knows which thread this was responding to,
I sure would like to know,,

THanks

2007/5/23 16:00Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
But we dare not speak against it, though, do we. We dare not judge it. Let them spend what they want on their Lear jets. It's THEIR money after all!? (or is it?) They are demeaning our LORD! They are defrauding and trampling God's poor people. They are discrediting the Lord's work in the eyes of the whole world. But that is not that important after after all is it!?
PLEASE! Won't American Christians stand up for ANYTHING any more?!!!! Have we all become as women?

[b]Exposing Prosperity Preachers Lies (video) by Donnie Swaggart[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=15365

[b]Another Gospel by David Wilkerson[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=2

2007/5/24 4:01Profile

Re:

Actually... quite a number of us have taken on this topic with much vim & vigor. I thank the Lord there are a few folks here that come with a "judge not" attitude toward things like the prosperity gospel... because when they come here they have a chance of being challenged and corrected.

Krispy

2007/5/24 6:22

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy