SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayers to prevent abortion

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Prayers to prevent abortion

This is the second time the enemy has sought to murder a child in my immediate family before its first birthday. Now my young sister is pregnant, and though at the first she had thoughts of keeping the child, yet upon receiving reproach for being pregnant so young and who the child’s father was--the enemy hath planted the seed in her heart to murder the child.

I covet all prayers for this unborn child. When we humbled ourselves before, God heard and spared the life of the unborn of my older sister that was threatened. I have faith for Christ's sake he will do it for this child also.

1Ki 21:27 And it came to pass, when Ahab heard those words, that he rent his clothes, and put sackcloth upon his flesh, and fasted, and lay in sackcloth, and went softly.
1Ki 21:28 And the word of the LORD came to Elijah the Tishbite, saying,
1Ki 21:29 Seest thou how Ahab humbleth himself before me? because he humbleth himself before me, I will not bring the evil in his days: but in his son's days will I bring the evil upon his house.

If God will move on behalf of this wicked man, how much more the brothers and sisters of Christ, with his righteousness?

Join me in prayer will you?

2007/5/22 20:18Profile
repentcanada

Re: Prayers to prevent abortion

Abortion grieves my heart. In Canada we have nearly 33 million souls, and statistics say that since 1970 there have been over 3 million babies killed via abortion in our country.

And from what I hear the abortion rates in America are even higher.

I know that Margaret Sanger,the founder of Planned Parenthood, is a blatant White supremicist - and that when they closed abortion death-houses in US Cities they closed most of them in white neighborhoods and left the ones in black communities (obviously with the hope of decimating the black population moreso than the white one).

PRAYING FOR THE SOUL OF THIS CHILD WHOM THE LORD KNOWS

2007/5/22 20:28Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

I am with you in prayer. May God touch her now, to change her heart to keep the bady. How far along is she?
"Do not fret because of evil men
or be envious of those who do wrong;
for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

SOmetime the emeny trys to kill us, But greater is He who is in us then in the word.

Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Pray the Lord will grant us our hearts desire for this unborn Child.

Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;

May your heart be still, may you have peace.

ps 86:6-7
"Hear my prayer, O LORD;
listen to my cry for mercy.

7 In the day of my trouble I will call to you,
for you will answer me."

In his love
charlene

2007/5/22 20:30Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

How is the bady?
In his love
still praying
In his love
charlene

2007/5/26 22:30Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Praying, Sean, to keep the Enemy away from your gates, and out of your house, that the seed of the entire presence of death be taken away from your entire family, and comfort lift all of you up in the Holy Spirit.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/5/26 23:25Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

Faith, my unbelief harms not just my own walk with God through Christ, but those around me--especially this child. Had I believed as I ought too, I'm sure greater works could have been done.

Nevertheless, THANK YOU BRETHERN!! God by his grace gave me scriptures from a Pro-life website and from personal study to make a complete outline on abortion for bible study. I (normally a coward) was given courage from God to invite my sister to a bible study, and boldly, loving and calmly went through various scriptures, showing God's will on the matter.

I praise God he fought for this child. I'm so weak, cowardly and weak in the knees. I would have cut some many corners, spoke so syruppy sweet that I'm sure NO conviction of sin would have occured.

But blessed God, now seeds were planted that the Holy Ghost can use to steer my sisters carnal will, and now my hands are clean--but I'm not content with this.

Not until the Child is born will I stop praying--atleast until shes showing enough were it would be madness to consider abortion. Thank God for his grace, for she detailed a story about how one of her boyfriends beseeched her to have an abortion--for [i]his[/i] sake :cry:

I hold no authority over my sisters life compared to these men, but who hath more authority than God? Yea this is why he commanded prayers and his word ( not logical arguments, for sin is illogical most times) to defend the life of this child.

And [i]you all[/i] were fellow labourers with me.

Thank you, even from my spirit I thank you all for helping me bear this burden. And I pray I might have some what more spoils to share with you all at the culmination of this pregnancy.

Lam 1:12 Is it nothing to you, all ye that pass by?

Thank you all for stopping and praying :-D

2007/5/30 21:59Profile
heartablaze

Re: prevent abortion

I will pray for your sister and her child. Abortion rends my soul in half. Just to think about ending your own baby's life is so heart-wrenching and confusing. I pray her heart would be softened to having the baby.

2007/5/30 22:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy