SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Father we pray for America.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

Father we pray for America.

Father we pray for America. We pray that you would cover our flesh eyes and take away the scales that covers our spiritual eyes. Let all Americans see that America is in rebellion and decay. This day is a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and of blasphemy, and the princes of this country are no longer made in Your image. Our leaders are ashen faced, bloodless, spiritually dead, spiritually blind men. They call us your remnant, holy rollers. They have been lead into captivity and are leading America into bondage. Father we are despised in their eyes.

Eddie

2007/5/21 11:04Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re: Father we pray for America.

Father I pray too pray for this land called america, father please help your childern see the word as most worthy book in the world. may we be "fille with the Holy Spirit" may we give our whole heart to you Jesus. I pray for the youth, The Tv, moives, dress, sex. Please Help your daugthers to be prue. father please be with the Church in this nation, all lies please help us to know truth. FAther bring us to devoted our lives to you. For your glory let us trun from all our wicked ways. Please save the lost. hear our crys for broken land.

charlene

2007/5/21 17:49Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re: Did you find a church?

Reply too
Sister Charlene

I was curious, did you find a church you liked yesterday?

Eddie

2007/5/21 21:21Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

to answer your question, I am not sure. but I went to one yesterday, that might be good. I going back nexts week. I met with the lady doing the Small groups, I know it is a good thing to be in a Church. But going to all these Church that were not good, gave me a deeper hunger to pray for the Churches here in Tucson and in America. When you see the lies, it just makes you cry. When you see pastor running off with Christ glory, you want yell. I pray we will have the heavyness of the sin in the Churchs here in America, then we will pray more. SO it is by God's grace He let go through what I did.

Praise His holy name , May our Father name be lifted high.

In his love
charlene

2007/5/22 2:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy