SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Another Interview

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Brother, just seeing this and it's 2:16 here now.
AM praying hard.

He doesn't withhold any good thing from His children.

The one He sees best, from His Hand, that you'll get.

My heart goes out to yours - but with lots of Faith in Him. Not our own talents or abilities matter here at all but His Sovereign Loving Will for a son or daughter of HIS.

Bless you brother ~ Real Good !
Be of Good Cheer.

2007/6/4 14:18
Vakugal

Bangalore, India

Re:

For you and others who may be going through this Job hunt.
I know of brothers in my local fellowship who have gone through tough times without jobs.
I know of three brothers who were without jobs for 1,2 and 3 years respectively.
God has kept them as an encouragement for others who may go through similar situation. So let it be with you, that you will be a strength to many.
These brothers shared of how it was tough to depend on others often non believers in their family, but in HIS time God shut the mouth of those who scoffed.
How there was the great temptation of fudging the resume, and how God gave grace not to.
The temptation of trying to look at all options and the fear of depending on them rather than GOD.
The grace to do what one needs to do at the same time putting complete trust in God who has numbered our very hair.
Even while we go through very dark times, be assured that HE will not let our hope fail, HE will revive us in ways we cannot even imagine.
Let us cast all our cares on Him for He cares 1Pet5:7.

Jas 1:2 My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into different kinds of temptations,
Jas 1:3 knowing that the trying of your faith works patience.
Jas 1:4 But let patience have its perfect work, so that you may be perfect and entire, lacking nothing.

TO HIM BE ALL THE GLORY

2007/6/6 17:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy