SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : NO Church help!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
dohzman

Re:

thank you for your reply, I'll pray for your request that the Lord will give you the proper discernment and patience to find that in which you seek.

2007/5/15 5:36Profile

Re:

Quote:
That is a Reformed-Charismatic denomination.

Thats a new one on me! Hadnt heard of this one before...

Isnt a Televangelist who just gets out of jail a "reformed" Charismatic?? lol!

Krispy

2007/5/15 8:37
JesusIsMyLrd

Iowa, USA

Re:

If you can't find one, you might consider moving... i know a big thing, but hey, this is the glory of God we're talking about, and an eternal soul, and eternity...

May God give you wisdom...

Praying,
-nathan

2007/5/15 8:44Profile
swsojourner

Re:

I was going to Grace Christian Fellowship in Spokane, Washington..they were considering joining Sovereign Grace Ministries

tada ! [url=http://www.sovereigngraceministries.com/]Sovereign Grace Ministries[/url]

John Piper and D.A. Carson are also Reformed and believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit for today.

C.J. Maheney, Joshua Harris (I kissed dating goodbye), Bob Kauflin are all with SGM. Over the years, they have put some awesome praise and worship, too.

"Before the throne of God above
I have a strong and perfect plea.
A great high Priest whose Name is Love
Who ever lives and pleads for me.

My name is graven on His hands,
My name is written on His heart.
I know that while in Heaven He stands
No tongue can bid me thence depart.

Behold Him there the risen Lamb,
My perfect spotless righteousness,
The great unchangeable I AM,
The King of glory and of grace,
One in Himself I cannot die.

My soul is purchased by His blood,
My life is hid with Christ on high,
With Christ my Savior and my God!

adios,
Karsten

2007/5/15 10:28Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

If you can't find one, you might consider moving... i know a big thing, but hey, this is the glory of God we're talking about, and an eternal soul, and eternity...

May God give you wisdom...

Praying,
-nathan

I thought about moving, but I live with my brother right now I don't to leave him. I have really thought about. Since I have been here I am always saying I want to live. But when it comes down to it. it seems really hard. I need wisdom to know what God wants me to and faith to do it.

Thanks everyone for praying this seems so hard.
In His LOve
charlene

2007/5/15 10:29Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I went to the Church Sovereign Grace Church today
It was good. The funny thing was there was a family there I hadn't seen for over a year. after I talked with them and a couple. I think I will go back nexts week. Maybe I can meet with the pastor, and ask him questions.

Please pray when I meet with the pastor
Please pray I will be willing to obey my God
Please pray I will Know His will

In his love
charlene

2007/5/21 0:36Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Brother Cory_H

"I'm so sorry to hear you can't find a church.

I'm in the same boat."

I am sorry you are haveing trouble finding a Church. I will pray for you. How long have you been looking? May God give you wisdom were to go.
AFter going to differnt Church every week, I saw how much I miss just going to the same place.
Please keep me updated if you find one. Until then I will pray.
In his love
charlene

2007/5/22 1:58Profile

Re:

Quote:
AFter going to differnt Church every week, I saw how much I miss just going to the same place.

Often times I feel like a missionary when I go to different churches. The Lord reminded me, however, that those churches are not like grocery stores or theater houses that you go to check out--that they are not [i]for[/i] us to enjoy or to feel safe in, per se, but for His glory. Hence, I know that whatever church He leads me to--whether it is the most "doctrinally correct" and "zealous for good works" church, or a "lukewarm church," or a "false doctrine" church--I still need to go there as a servant and an ambassador of Christ [i]to do His will[/i] first and foremost. You can do God's will in the most ungodly, sleeping congregation; and you can do your own will and let the flow of this world carry you away even in the most godly, Spirit-filled environment.

It's really between you and the Lord, Charlene! Seek Him. He will answer you and give you peace.

In Christ,
Slavyan

2007/6/15 16:14
LiveforGod

Re: NO Church help!

Well sis.Charlene, The good news is that if you are a born again Christian then you belong to the best Church there is;The church of God, which is composed of all the people that Know Christ as their savior.The bad news are that I have never been to Arizona so I cant tell you where to congregate. But be of good cheer, I am sure that The Lord will gide you to where he wants you to be. :-)

2007/6/15 17:14Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Quote:
Often times I feel like a missionary when I go to different churches. The Lord reminded me, however, that those churches are not like grocery stores

I have been over seas many times. and have gone to many Churchs. I have no promble with differnt worship, just when they are not speaking or living truth. I have stoped looking for Churchs.
I am just praying that God can show me the right one. I don't want to go shoping for a Church, I just want God to show me.

In his love
charlene

2007/6/15 22:02Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy