SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The teachings of our Lord and the interpretations of Paul

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hi Jake

Quote:
Your ears are made of stone.

That's not quite accurate, if you had said I had rocks in my head, that would have been better, but, close enough... :-)

I do have to say that I am equally prideful to be judging on a personal level, something I usually will jump in to try and stop when it get's to that point in these posts. Forgive me for that.

Quote:
attacks the messenger and does not deal with message presented

Looks a little of both in my reply, I think your statement was provoking, but I could have responded differently.

Still hold to the fact that scripture interept's scripture...[i]all of it[/i], I know, that's where everything get's off track, and I also hold to the fact that I have a [i]long way[/i] to go in understanding how to do that in a comprehensive way.

I am not backtracking on what I said, just the spirit it was said in was wrong and the barbs were unnecessary. Would rather [i]"... build you up and not to tear you down".[/i]

You just make it really difficult with these kind of statements.

"Stone Ears"
:-)

2004/4/1 21:25Profile

Re: newbie

could someone quickly summarize what this thread is about?

There are a lot of posts, and I'm not sure I get the main idea of the discussion.

Simon

2004/4/1 21:39
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hi Simon,

Did you read the first post?

2004/4/1 22:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy