SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need prayer and godly counsel for job opportunity

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Praise God, brother, for His direction! Trust Him to lead you in the way wherein you should walk.

Ps 143:8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Praying,
~Joy

2007/5/13 23:59
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re:

And I'm still praying.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/5/14 5:11Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Hi everyone.

I thank [u]you all[/u] so much for the encouragement and prayers.

I thought I should give public thanks and honor and praise to God in that I have taken a position just this past friday. I'll be working for a non-profit company that provides jobs for the blind and visually impaired.

I give honor and thanks and praise to God for His provision and goodness to me in this. I need Him in all things.

If any would remember, please pray also that I will be able to do the job well.

Thank you all dear friends.

Chris

2007/6/25 17:21Profile

Re:

Quote:
ChrisJD:
I thought I should give public thanks and honor and praise to God in that I have taken a position just this past friday. I'll be working for a non-profit company that provides jobs for the blind and visually impaired.

That's awesome, brother! I rejoice with you at God's provision!

Quote:
Chris:
I give honor and thanks and praise to God for His provision and goodness to me in this. I need Him in all things.

Alleluia!

Quote:
If any would remember, please pray also that I will be able to do the job well.

I will. May the Lord bless you, brother Chris, in this place where He has put you, and may He bless you in doing all things well for His glory!

~Joy

2007/6/25 17:29
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Dear brother Chris,

I am very glad that you got new position.

Quote:
I give honor and thanks and praise to God for His provision and goodness to me in this.

Praise the Lord!

I believe that you are not by accident there, there is a task from the Lord for you there, maybe someone is ready to hear the Gospel and be saved!
And may God bless you to do the job good and as a representative of Him.

Your brother,
Kire

2007/6/25 20:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy