SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : what we leran from Virginia Tech Tragedy ?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
janny2006

what we leran from Virginia Tech Tragedy ?

what we leran from Virginia Tech Tragedy ?

How many tragedies must we endure before we see the light?

Cho is wrong, to kill innocent people.
there is no any excuse to do this.

i do not want to rationalize his act.
but there is another side story ,

Do the fellow students of Cho, who have over the years teased, taunted, mocked and abused Cho, now see what we have reaped from the seeds of mental and physical abuse they have sown?

When growing-up at home, I defended myself and my younger Brother against the teasers, the taunters, the bullies and even our own parents who we love dearly but were brought- up under the dogma of corporal punishment. Of us four siblings, I am the only who who totally understands and the only one who has totally forgiven. Regrettably, my siblings have not, can not and will not say that.

The effects of teasers, taunters, mockers, bullies and abusers lasts for many, many years in the minds, hearts, souls and lives of their victims. Cho was wrong to have chosen to end his pain by ending the lives of his innocent fellow students.

But, what degree of responsibilty do you as an individual bear for ruining the life of a fellow human-being? Have you always treated others the way you want to be treated?
Or, have you occasionally, along with your friends, teased, taunted, mocked and abused another like Cho?

I think Only Our Lord Jesus forgive all the mocker and teaser. that is great lesson we want to teach our children.

2007/4/23 19:43Profile
janny2006

Re: what we leran from Virginia Tech Tragedy ?

stop bullying !

Cho deserve punishment for what he did in VT.

There is no excuse for what cho did.
we do NOT want to justify what he did.
he is WRONG. he is responsible for his own actions

but there is somethings what we Christians should PRAY for this sociality. (social illness -bully)

Well let's see this guy Cho was taunted and bullied and denied the basic human dignity and respect we all are entitiled to,Excerpt from an article about one of the many humilating experiences this guy went through"Once, in an English class, the teacher had the students read aloud and, when it was Cho’s turn, he just looked down in silence, Davids recalled in an interview with The Associated Press. Finally, after the teacher threatened to give him a failing grade for participation, Cho started to read in a strange, deep voice that sounded “like he had something in his mouth,” Davids said.

“As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, ‘Go back to China,’”.......When are people going to understand that you can not deny another person of basic respect and diginty with out their being consequences. Remember Columbine another example of inexcusable bullying gone wrong.

he had to take such bad/drastic action to bring this social ills into light.
I myself went thriough similar ordeals and chose to run away by dropping out of school. Still it traumatized me to the point where normalcy was none existant and took my 15 years of isolation to get back on my feet again. I was lucky, many are not.
The majority of people that have not suffered and lost half of thier life living in the gates of hell have no idea!
Its no different than torture.
Cho wasn't just being teased, hge was traumatized, it made him mentlaly sick and ill.

Many kids who are bullied have some one to turn to. Cho came to the US when he was 8 years old, and probably experienced an extreme case of Culture Shock. It doesn't help at all when the kids in school tell you to go back to a country you didn't even come from. Cho had NO ONE to talk to or confide in. Lot's of kids have trouble telling their parents how mean the kids at school are, but most of these kids grew up here, so they had at LEAST one or two friends they can complain to. Cho didn't even have that. People really need to learn to respect one another. How many people must lose their lives to the kids that were tormented before we realize we need to stop picking on people just because we think we're better than them? We need to stop! We need to learn to respect every one. We need to learn that putting some one down does not make us the bigger man.

2007/4/24 16:11Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy