SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Two girls murdered their friend because it "just felt right"

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
dohzman

Re: I agree

Eph 5:12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
Eph 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
Eph 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
Eph 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
Eph 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Eph 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
Eph 5:18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
Eph 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Eph 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Quote:
What is the reason for this post?

I have to agree with TJ, somethings just don't edify. I guess the internet opens us up to soooo much in world news that we need to have our discernment on and exercise wisdom from above. I say all this from the gentlist heart that I can trusting the maturity of the readers to not be quickly offended at my comments and scripture quote.

Joh 15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

2007/4/23 21:05Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Not a message board

This thread will be locked.

Please read [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=14144&forum=13&post_id=&refresh=Go]MUST READ: SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules[/url]

2007/4/23 22:15Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy