SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Chilling Words Sound Like Bible Prophecy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Hey guys - I didnt watch the whole thing and have no desire to watch more then I saw. it was my understanding that he was blaspheing Jesus in the video, was he actually saying that he did this in the name of Christ?

In Him - Jim

2007/4/19 10:44
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

EDIT post deleted

2007/4/19 10:56Profile

Re:

He compared himself to Christ.

There is no comparison... Christ was in complete control. And He didnt take anyone else with Him, tho He certainly could have.

Not to mention He is God.

Krispy

2007/4/19 11:05

Re:

I feel I need to clarify something... I'm not saying God can not work thru this. In fact, I know He will. I'm just saying that the words that were coming out of that maniac's mouth were not from God.

Krispy

2007/4/19 11:20
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Jim, you shared this

"Hey guys - I didnt watch the whole thing and have no desire to watch more then I saw. it was my understanding that he was blaspheing Jesus in the video, was he actually saying that he did this in the name of Christ?"

Brothers and sisters, I have no intention of watching this man or of hearing his words. Besides my initial concerns, after reading what Jim has written here I'm even more concerned that this man's words are or could be presented here as the word of God?

Am I mis-understanding something here?

Christopher Joel Dandrow

2007/4/19 11:29Profile
jamesglory

Re:video clips

Some of this boys words are not his own.
The warrior,wearing the full armour of GOD will recognise this!
The references to our LORD are spat out with typical satanic venom. Do they bear fruit?
Not of the Holy vine of Jesus.
Jesus called the devil a liar and a murderer and as we have seen he is ..THE LORD REBUKE HIM.
Pray for his soul and all the lost ones too.
Peace be with you

2007/4/19 11:35Profile

Re:

I dont think anyone is saying that this guy was talking for Jesus. He is obviously demon possessed. The point is though that a quick read through Jeremiah will reveal how God uses wicked men to serve His purposes. I am not saying this is the case at Virginia Tech, but it is worth discussing Gods role in it.

2007/4/19 11:51

Re:

Wow guys... I'm really having trouble understandling why we're even discussing the possibility that anything this guy said came from God, prophetic or otherwise.

Are our heads so far up in the clouds that we have lost all form of common sense?

I've already said it a couple of times on this thread... and I will say it one more time... [b]nothing that came out of this man's mouth had anything to do with God, did not come from God, does not represent God...[/b]

Can we please stop this silly discussion? It making us all look foolish.... and rather dim-witted.

I agree with Jim that God will turn this into good, but the thought that God was speaking to us thru the mouth of this killer is offensive to me, and I believe it is offensive to the Holy Spirit... and thats a dangerous place to be.

Krispy

2007/4/19 11:55
JaySaved

Missouri

Re:

I agree with Krispy and I do not think that this discussion is appropriate at this time.

2007/4/19 12:02Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Hi Jim,

"I dont think anyone is saying that this guy was talking for Jesus. He is obviously demon possessed."

Then is this something that we should set before the hearts and minds of others?

Again, why would any of you want to listen to the words of this man?

I remember reading a qoute attributed to C.H. Spurgeon the other day that was something along the lines of "I wouldn't drag my spirit through the mud for the sake of having it washed'.

2007/4/19 12:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy