SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Preferred media player for plaing sermons...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Will

Auckland, New Zealand

Preferred media player for plaing sermons...

I would like to keep my many sermon mp3s separate from my music mp3s. The older version of Windows Media Player was good for doing this however the newest version is terrible at it.

Does anyone recommend a good media player - one that is ideal for playing back sermons?

2007/4/16 3:37Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Preferred media player for plaing sermons...

Quote:

Will wrote:
I would like to keep my many sermon mp3s separate from my music mp3s. The older version of Windows Media Player was good for doing this however the newest version is terrible at it.

Does anyone recommend a good media player - one that is ideal for playing back sermons?

Will,

Real Rhapsody seems to throw my sermon downloads onto my desktop, where I can put them in a file. Also, I never seem to have trouble moving any new downloads I find under All Artists, then moving them to my sermon playlist.

They have a free version - but I must admit, the $9.99 monthly fee I pay gives me access to all the Christian Contempory, Rock, and Hip hop songs I like @ $.89 each. (Hey, I was raised in a Rock and Roll era)(I listen to Air1.com - try it if you like the newer stuff)

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/4/16 4:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy