SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Larry Meguiar's The Warning of End Times Prophecy Table of Contents

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Julan

Larry Meguiar's The Warning of End Times Prophecy Table of Contents

Can anyone tell me what this website is all about?
I just happened to come across it...What religion is this related to?..even though he does claim no religion??

2004/3/26 22:09Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Larry Meguiar's The Warning of End Times Prophecy Table of Contents

Quote:
Can anyone tell me what this website is all about?
I just happened to come across it...What religion is this related to?..even though he does claim no religion??

I did a quick google search and I belive you refer to this website:
http://www.meguiar.addr.com/Home_Page.htm

Quote:
The articles found on this site, and the ones that will follow, are a result of a 40 year (and still continuing) intensified search and study for the truth. A search prompted at the beginning by a feeling of dissatisfaction, and disenchantment with life in general, and even with what I saw in "Christianity". Having grown up in a church, and receiving the Savior at an early age, this was a thing that seemed to me should not be so. It deeply disturbed me.

It seems he was raised Christian but seems to have researched for 40 years for the truth and has it know I guess. It all seems abit weird and not really worth peoples time to go through in my estimation. His referals to God as 'Jah' and his repetition of the words 'Zion' seem to be hinting towards some Rastafarian theology in my mind. Hmm why are you checking out stuff like this brother? we have the Holy Spirit to led us into all truth.

2004/3/26 22:18Profile
Julan

Re: search

Iwas checking through some "old" floppy discs I have from way back, and found an article on the Spirit of Jezebel on it, and it was from an article that he had written on this subject. It was when I was doing a study on Jezebel, but never got around to checking it out at the time. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

2004/3/27 3:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Iwas checking through some "old" floppy discs I have from way back, and found an article on the Spirit of Jezebel on it, and it was from an article that he had written on this subject. It was when I was doing a study on Jezebel, but never got around to checking it out at the time. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

Sorry if my reply seemed harsh, it just seems like he's in error from the little I read. I am just so weary of end-times sites, there are so many and it seems to be a fasination with unbelievers or astray christians to emphasis some truths out of balance.

2004/3/27 11:45Profile
Julan

Re: reply

I previously replied to you Greg, but instead of pressing 'reply' I pressed 'post new thread'. The heading was 'errors in interpreting scripture', where I just said I agreed with what you said.
Also I am female not male, (when you called me brother). Thanks.

2004/3/28 19:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy