SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : mark of the beast- a real mark not just a chip

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: The Mark of the Beast

Quote:

chiefosiners wrote:
Identity theft is on the rise. Our social security numbers are more than likely being used at this very monent by an illegal alien. This will prove to be a huge gap in the system. This (among many other things), will be a tool to help push the mark....Corporate America is starting to see the power they have if they work together. The murging of huge corporations such as K-mart and Sears, are only a start of whats going to happen.

Everything is coming together. It's almost over.

Keep the faith. ;-)

Bravo, my brother!

In a world economy, just keeping all the information verifiable and non-stealable, that runs from work to bank to store to the food on your plate, it will be a requirement soon to have protection from theft of all kinds. I'll wear an ID tag, but I'd much rather risk losing my 'new wave jewelry' than my soul.

And yes, we're mostly there, with Social Security numbers, Passport numbers, Drivers License numbers, and Banking numbers. Parts of Europe already have the jewelry - it looks like an oversize Highschool Class Ring, like the kind you used to give your girlfriend.

But it is the financial chokehold that the mega dictator will have over us all, and that has always been the point.

Lucifer, in whatever politican's body he manipulates, and then inhabits, will demand worship. It's what he has wanted since he first had the idea of replacing God. Without the mark, without forcing people to comply, he won't even get the appearance of worship.

Fortunately, those people who come to be new believers after the rapture, that have to face the 'take the mark, or else' problem won't have to starve. In Revelation 13: 14-16, we see that the unwillingness to worship will shorten a believers life considerably.

[color=993300]14. And (he) deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.[/color]

For those of us placing our hope on the Rapture, or harpazo, the catching away, we should be at the wedding supper of the Lamb at about that time.

Daily, I'm looking up, even as I try to sow a few seeds, or water those sown by others. I don't like it here that much, but I'll stay as long as I can sow seed and water them. But I'll be glad to go home.

Jesus, come quickly.

Blessings,

2007/4/13 1:12Profile

Re:

Quote:
My opinion, and it's an opinion only, is that just about everyone in the West already has the precursors to the mark.

Here is a little blurb I wrote on my blog a while back...

Why would the antichrist rise now? Most people who profess to be christians in the West are already heading straight to hell. They already bring reproach to the name of Jesus through the way they live and deny the glory of God through their actions.

..No 666 or implanted microchip needed.

In Christ- Jim

2007/4/13 10:04
JaySaved

Missouri

Re:

FYI,

The Modern Jews are looking into the future for the coming of the Messiah. What they have failed to do is look into the past to see whether or not He has already come.

I believe many Christians would be edified by looking into History more than looking into the Future.

2007/4/13 10:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy