SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Update on Art Katz's Health - April 9, 2007 Requesting Prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

Update on Art Katz's Health - April 9, 2007 Requesting Prayer

This was posted on Ben Israel's site:

Update on Art's Health
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 9th, 2007

Dear Praying Friends,

Two weeks ago Art had something of a downturn in his breathing, resulting in him having to be on oxygen most of the week (at home), and ultimately he spent one night in the hospital. They released him without another blood transfusion, but he continues to have some difficulty with breathing, and this leaves him very, very weak.

He is also having pain and difficulty with circulation in his legs as well as problems with maintaining balance, leaving him nearly immobile - just able to make it from the couch to the bathroom, and that's about it.

Please pray for the following points:

An upturn in his hemoglobin, and complete healing of whatever is causing it to be destroyed
Healing for Art's legs and instability problems, resulting in improved mobility
Perfect balance to be restored to his immune system
Perfect balance to be restored to his blood sugar
Art believes his healing would provide a significant opportunity to witness to his Jewish kinsmen. He writes, " In rejecting Jesus and His Atonement, Israel has forfeited healing as well as deliverance from sin. It may be that a key of return is to make known to them what was lost both by proclamation and demonstration. So my healing obtained through Atonement must accompany any proclamation from me to my kinsmen. I am hoping for an opportunity at the Columbia U. Campus in May should the Lord have healed me sufficiently at that time to attend the May 16 banquet of Commentary magazine to which I have received a surprising invitation. All this, of course, needs greatly to be bathed in prayer."

Thank you for continuing to hold Art's hands up in God.

2007/4/10 9:04Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Update on Art Katz's Health - April 9, 2007 Requesting Prayer

bump

2007/4/10 12:39Profile

Re:

I would not want a dentist appointment to take priority over ones health...

*BUMP*

2007/4/11 7:45

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy