SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Who will pray for this child?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: Who will pray for this child?

I just prayed for him. I'll pray again before bed.

2007/4/22 3:37
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

Dear Saints,

By reason of circumstances out of my control I was not able to visit the child as I intended this weekend, but God willing I will tomorrow. Meanwhile though I’ve heard news through my grandmother that God has presently spared the child, for he’s moved out of intensive care and is recovering well.

I will give more detail upon completion of my visit, but oh what a joy this is to hear! It’s as if, when God DOES answer prayers (and I believe he answers a lot more than I give him credit for) obviously the way I expect—I don’t know how to react. But I’m going to force myself to praise him because he’s worthy, even as I forced myself to pray (though not as I ought).

Please, join me brethren in continued prayers the child’s recovery and praise to God for his merciful works.

dohzman
Uniquewebrv
beenblake
conservative
and
corey H.

I feel so unworthy to recieve any attention to this thread at all when 434643646364363 etc go without..but thank you all.

2007/4/22 21:38Profile
caldwell1

Rockland MA

Re:

Our family will pray for Jeremiah

2007/4/23 4:51Profile
Forgiven1

Western Australia

Re: Jeremiah

Keeping Jeremiah in prayer. Praise God for what He is doing and may He continue to heal him fully. God bless him and his family at this time. Lissa

2007/4/23 5:30Profile
dohzman

Re:

2Co 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Every time God answers prayer it causes me to stand in amazement.! That is in deed a good report. The Lord has heard the cry of you all and answered the heart cry of bro. Sean for this little one.

2007/4/23 10:10Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

Dear Brethren,

The child lives! Yea the dark valley is past and the boy has returned home now. He’s still somewhat weak and in need of special drink and food (for any regular liquid goes straight to his lungs), but he does well. I talked to his mother today, and on June 2 she will be throwing a welcome home get together for him.

Saints, I am not eloquent in speech and text doesn’t do justice to the praise God is worthy of. But oh praise the Lord God of hosts! Is it not amazing how God for Christ sake doth heard our prayers? I sincerely want to thank you all; those who prayed, those who responded and prayed, those who prayed but did not reply, even those that gave him a ‘thought prayer’ for a couple seconds. All these went before the mercy seat and I am eternally grateful to you all for beseeching our father to grant this child life. I pray he greets you all at the marriage feast one day.

May we continue in prayer together for Jeremiah,[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=16446&forum=44&20]Jasmine[/url], and all else in need.

2007/5/6 19:17Profile
caldwell1

Rockland MA

Re:

Praise God!!!!! I'm so blessed to hear this good report.Thank you for sharing it and allowing us the blessing of praying for your little lamb!!

Love in Christ
Brian

--------------------------------------------------

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10

2007/5/6 19:48Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re:

Sean,

So glad about Jeremiah, and will continue to pray for a complete recovery for him, and for Jasmine.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/5/7 6:58Profile
Forgiven1

Western Australia

Re: Jeremiah

Praise Him for He hears our prayers and cares for us! Thankyou for letting us know of Jeremiah's good report and may he continue to grow strong and to full recovery. Through all this trial and tribulation may your faith continue to prove like gold for the sake of God's Kingdom. Great testimony to the power of our Lord. Love Lissa :-D

2007/5/8 2:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy