Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Sheltered in the Rock

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

Sheltered in the Rock

Freely received this date 4/1/07

Sheltered in Love

I believe that as a born again Christian I am a spiritual being and live incarnate in the body of Christ Jesus.

I believe that the righteous judgement God has been carried out and I am dead too sinful flesh but I live spiritually, called and resurrected I am being consumed into the Body of Christ Jesus.

I believe my Heavenly Father is a Spirit and has begotten me again and I live again as spiritual son incarnate in the Body of Christ.

I believe that my Heavenly Father has by His Holy Spirit baptized my spirit into the Spiritual Rock Christ Jesus.

I believe that I as part of world was judged guilty of sin by God’s Holy Law. The unrepentant of this world are under the law and as I have been are judged guilty of sin. The righteous sentence has been carried out and I died but my spirit heard and believed the word and repented and I am resurrected spiritually in Christ Jesus.

I believe I eat the same spiritual food as all that have been baptized spiritually into the body of Christ Jesus and we all drink of that spiritual Rock that leads us and is the head Christ Jesus.

I believe that my Salvation is a gift from God and that by being elected of God and by being baptized into the body of Christ I am being shaped and placed in a predestinated part of the Body Of Christ by The Holy Spirit and Christ Jesus and I am His workmanship and He is the prize that I seek.

Eddie

2007/4/1 18:01Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Sheltered in the Rock

I believe...

It's good to know what we believe. If we are vague with our beliefs, why should anyone want to take the path we have taken?

Quote: He is the prize that I seek.

Good prize to seek.

God bless.

2007/4/13 9:06Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re: God Bless

Reply To Sister Enid

I have come to respect your grace and it has touched me before and I am grateful.

Eddie

2007/4/14 18:26Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy