SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: A Warning To America (audio + video)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 MUST HEAR: A Warning To America (audio + video)

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/america_repent.jpg[/img]

Saints,

I believe this recording of Keith Daniels is a warning to American Christians to get on their knees in warfare against the evil one. Right now society is being infiltrated with filth and wickedness at a rate that staggers the mind. Cults and false religions are growing faster then the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Church is helpless in alot of cases to stop any of this. When will we realize it is time to get on our knees before God as a whole Church. May we each who watch this fall on our knees and repent and cry out for God's working in America and all our countries.

Keith Daniel gives a solemn warning to the Church of Jesus Christ in America, that we must pray before its too late. The church should not use wordly methods to win the world it will not work! The main thrust of the sermon is preached from Ephesians 6:10-18 and the emphasis is that the church needs to get into warfare on their knees. God can still change America and other nations to be God fearing and righteous again.

[b]A Warning To America[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=7109

[b]A Warning To America (video)[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4224

2007/3/30 18:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: MUST HEAR: The Power of Prayer (video)

The video can be watched on google video also here:

[b]The Power of Prayer by Keith Daniel[/b]
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8534371009867953846&q=Keith+Daniels&hl=en

2007/3/31 3:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I have re-titled this message for what the content really reflects. I believe more then ever churches need to take heed to the words of this south african evangelist.

[b]A Warning To America[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=7109

[b]A Warning To America (video)[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4224

2007/3/31 14:34Profile
BenBrockway

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
The video can be watched on google video also here:

[b]The Power of Prayer by Keith Daniel[/b]
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8534371009867953846&q=Keith+Daniels&hl=en

Thank you

2007/3/31 15:22Profile
Rahman

Re: MUST HEAR: A Warning To America (audio + video)

Wow ... What a "word" from our Lord ...

Bro. Daniel's forthrightness and sincerity of love in this message/warning is so refreshing ...This is a great, and most exhortive sermon for all, but i think especially for anyone believing themselves called to "standing on the wall" and/or "standing in the gap" ...

i was watching the news the other day, and it just overwhelmed me the multitude of escalating problems plaguing America and i just burst out into uncontrollable sobbing, praying, and pleading with God that He not let us go any further down without stopping us short by our being knocked to our knees ...

To be perfectly honest there are times when i really think i care wayyyyyyyyy too much about all this that i seem to have no possible control over in the natural ... There are times when i feel that perhaps (in the psychiatric sense) i'm "losing it" ... But then God will send a sermon my way like this one that says weeping, crying, sobbing and calling out to Him in intercession (for Church and nation) by His Word and formula is actually the only sure way to "winning it" ...

ive cried and prayed often (since 9/11) regarding my country (primarily for the Church in America) but never like this last time ... It actually surprised me to the point of making me realize just how deep seated my sorrow is for what's transpiring before me here in America, as it also made me think that perhaps i really need to get a better grip on myself emotionally ... It actually brought to mind something a brother here on SI said to me a while back, that i should cut myself some slack ... But i'll again answer (especially after listening to this sermon) as i did then, it just seems the wrong direction for me to go to cut myself some slack in matters spiritual when it appears that spiritual slackness is exactly why we're now in so much trouble as the Church and a nation ...

God have mercy on us, His rebellious house.

2007/4/3 12:25Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
It actually brought to mind something a brother here on SI said to me a while back, that i should cut myself some slack ... But i'll again answer (especially after listening to this sermon) as i did then, it just seems the wrong direction for me to go to cut myself some slack in matters spiritual when it appears that spiritual slackness is exactly why we're now in so much trouble as the Church and a nation ...

What I meant by 'cutting yourself some slack' was on the issue of your self proclaimed prophetic ventures. I believed you had painted yourself into a corner with your predictions about an imminent revival in your home denomination. I was trying to give you room to manoeuvre not to compromise. I never suggested or thought to encourage slackness of any kind. I believed then, as I believe now, that your understanding was at fault not your zeal.

2007/4/11 17:04Profile

Re: The need for tears

This is a powerful message by brother Keith Daniel. I've listened to it twice in the last month and each time I was impacted by the fervency of brother Keith.
I have grown apathetic to the sin in my country (America). It's so easy to hear or see something that is grievous sin and just pass over it. Oh for tears!
We pray, but do we weep? Are our hearts broken and burdened?

2007/4/13 19:22
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
A powerful exhortation to humble ourselves before God, repent and pray!!

A must hear - thank your for the link sermonindex and you are correct in retitling this msg because it surely is a Warning to America .

Quote:
Oh - Gregg - if one could only hear the Urgency in this message for America - I pray for All on here to listen to this man thar surely has heard from God and the Word of God.

This is what caught my attention of whar he said:

America might have the most powerful Army in the world - BUT - WITHOUT GOD AND PRAYER - IT IS A FAILURE - MY STATEMENT -

BACK TO WHAT HE SAID:

We place ourselves in the Battle between God and satan the moment we get on our knees! - The church must get into the battle on her knees!

The ONLY ARMY this Nation has is the Army that can pull down strongholds of satan - for we fight not against flesh and blood - is the ARMY OF GOD - the most Militant Army in the World.

Apart from the ARMY OF GOD on her knees there is NO hope for AMERICA!

Thanks Greg for this sermon - a must hear - but it must also be put into action!

God Bless, Lynn

2007/5/4 13:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy