SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : The Legacy: Christy Costigan

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
philologos

Reading, UK

The Legacy: Christy Costigan

What are your prevailing thoughts when you are a young wife and mother of two children when you are diagnosed as having terminal cancer?

For Christy Costigan, in February 2005, her thoughts were of her 'Legacy'. What would she leave as a gift for those who were to remain when she was gone? This video is just part of that amazing legacy and a wonderful testimony to the way in which God cares for and keeps his children. This video was recorded in Canada in February 2005. Christie passed into the presence of the Lord she loved in 2006. Her testimony forces upon us the same question; "what will be my legacy?"

Please do take the time to watch this 9 minute video.

[url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8319967278900796935]The Legacy.[/url]

My personal thanks to the Costigan and Robertson families for allowing us to share a glimpse into a life that is surely now in 'full bloom'.

2007/3/27 18:32Profile

Re: The Legacy: Christy Costigan

Quote:
For Christy Costigan, in February 2005, her thoughts were of her 'Legacy'. What would she leave as a gift for those who were to remain when she was gone? This video is just part of that amazing legacy and a wonderful testimony to the way in which God cares for and keeps his children. This video was recorded in Canada in February 2005. Christie passed into the presence of the Lord she loved in 2006. Her testimony forces upon us the same question; "what will be my legacy?"

Thank you for sharing this video. It is good for us to consider the brevity of life and what we are doing with what God has given us.

"Only one life 'twill soon be past. Only what is done for Christ will last. And when I am dying, how happy I'll be, if the lamp of my life has been burned out for Thee."

"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away."James 4:14

2007/3/27 20:07
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Christy's father is the pastor of a work in Florida. If folk are interested in hearing something of his preaching you will find some examples at a Conference he addressed in the UK in 2004.

Just look up the [url=http://www.newcovenanttapes.co.uk/download04.htm]Sandy Robertson[/url] sessions. You can also hear his wife, Beth Robertson, addressing a womens meeting from the same page.

2007/3/28 10:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy