SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: The Wall is Down (audio)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 MUST HEAR: The Wall is Down (audio)

[img]http://wwnet.fi/users/veijone/wilker2.jpg[/img]

Saints,

This message is a powerful and prophetic message to the body of Christ in our day. Preached in a Camp Meeting for the Church of God (Cleveland, Tn.) David Wilkerson shares from Ezekiel 13. This is a must hear for every Pastor and leader in every church across the world. What sort of plaster have you used on the wall.

[b]The Wall is Down[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1558

[b]Comment on this sermon[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=1558&commentView=postComment

2007/3/27 14:27Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: MUST HEAR: The Wall is Down (audio)

I finished listening to the entire recording and God has spoken to me afresh on this issue! May God impart it to many others.

2007/3/27 16:10Profile

Re:

very powerful. Thanks for posting it.

2007/3/27 22:01
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Amen. some of the solemn declarations in this message really hit me! God is looking for a people that will be set apart. Oh may He cleanse and purify His church in these last days. For His names sake.

2007/3/28 3:22Profile
Immanuel

Re:

you got wall around you?----- D.W

Zec 2:5 For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

2007/3/28 8:11Profile
John173

Omaha

Re:

Wilkerson hit the nail on the head! The Lord has been talking to me about this for several weeks now. As usual I resisted removing this black idol from the living room, thinking I could simply choose to not turn it on. There are a few programs I didn't want to give up. I was comprimising on this issue but reasoned that it's just a small compromise right? I mean it's not like I was getting drunk or viewing illicit materials etc. Wrong. What I found was first, if I tuned into one show, I would watch the next, and the next until I was watching the late late show. What was I thinking partaking of this godless bilge? Secondly, I recognized just how far from God my heart would be at the end of the evening.

I listened to this sermon yesterday afternoon and was very convicted. I knew I could not keep this thing in my home. There was still one show that in my flesh I didn't want to surrender and it airs Tuesday evenings. So there I was being disobedient and partaking of the worlds entertainment.

This mornings quiet time was rough. Sin drives a wedge between us and our Lord. Shame makes it difficult to even face Him to ask forgiveness. Praise God for His gentle grace and mercy. He reminded me of the pathway to victory over sin. It's the cross! Attempting to overcome the flesh with the flesh is useless. The Lord gave me three scriptures in dealing with sin.

Take up your cross daily...

I [i]am[/i] crucified with Christ..

If we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and [i]cleanse us from all unrighteousness[/i].

The idol is in the basement now, along with the vcr and dvd players.

Thanks Greg for posting this. I know this will make a HUGE difference in my walk with Jesus.

In Him,

Doug

2007/3/28 11:31Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

This message has to be from God.

Sad to say, many will ignore it, the tv is too big an idol to give up.

Other idols were named, but this one stands out because it is the biggest and the most addictive
and worshipped idol that a Christian can know.

I have to say this, personally for me, it is not an idol, but that does not mean I can be apathetic about it.

We can all see that the church is in a deplorable
state, yet we would rather watch tv than pray.

Is God pleased when we do that?

Don't forget, He is watching.

Jesus told us to watch and pray.

Let's do that.

God bless.

2007/3/28 14:12Profile

Re:

...good message.

Build a wall around 'us' Jesus, build a wall around 'us' God...

Zechariah 2:5

2007/3/29 3:32
repentcanada

Re:

thanks for posting all these "MUST HEAR" messages they are downloaded right away

2007/3/29 5:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy