Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 NEW Donations Module

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/donations_module.gif[/img]
[b]Help Support SermonIndex.net[/b]
This NEW donations module is more complex than before and it can recieve supporters of different amounts and also one-time donations of specified amounts. Here you can support SermonIndex by becoming an partner with this Ministry using the Donations Module v1.

This website ministry has been running for over 1 year now and over 1 million sermons have been downloaded for free! God is doing amazing things through this new technology of the internet. Thank you for all God's people who have helped this ministry become an light on a hill. Thank you for your prayers, encouragements, support, promotion of this site. This ministry is for the body of Christ and my desire is to keep it as a free resource. Please consider becoming an monthly supporter. I don't like to ask that much about support but I do feel its necessary at times.

I am continually adding more old classic sermons to this site and want to continue to do so not worrying about space or bandwith. Make this possible so that [b]many more millions[/b] of audio sermons can be downloaded to encourage and strengthen the body of Christ and hopefully bring some to a knoweldge of the truth that is in Jesus! God Bless you as you participate in any way with this ministry.

2004/3/19 11:27Profile
Delboy

Worthing UK

Re: NEW Donations Module

Greg, is this the way forward for the site? :-)

2004/3/19 14:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg, is this the way forward for the site?

Hi Derek, I am not sure exactly what you mean, but yes I will tell you that to continue to have this Ministry to distribute millions' more sermons for free that will require more support from Gods people. If God lays it on your heart please contribute a monthly amount to help cover bandwith and all monthly costs. This is not an money intensive ministry, for a low cost so many sermons have gone out into the world. The possiblities are endless, and I encourage everyone to get involved with this ministry not just financially but also in other practical ways, by prayer, by promotion (telling others about this ministry and the free resources), by distribution (Start [i]your own tape ministry[/i] where you duplicate and give out cds for FREE to people, give them to ministers and others in churches), and by so many other means you can affect the world for Christ.

2004/3/19 14:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy