SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : WEBCAST: Andrew Strom Revival Services

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Andrew's message was just straight gospel and it hit so hard... This is the message that the church needs to hear and we need to pray that the Holy Spirit will tenderize their hearts and the word applied to their/our/my heart(s) so we don't choke on it and refuse to see our Jesus in His Fullness.

Mike and Brian thanks for sharing your hearts, I am so glad that you were able to listen to this first Live Webcast at SermonIndex. I was very busy doing all the adminstrative tasks to run this Webcast but was still able to hear the message. What a word from heaven! Andrew Strom preached very bodly to people who don't want to really hear the truth. It shocked me a few times when he told the audience they seemed shocked, and even the pastor afterwards tryed almost to comfort and do some damage control. The atmosphere was quite serious and somber in my room as I was listening to this message, I can't imagine being live at that church.

I am praying that there will be many that tune into these broadcasts as I am able to do them in colaboratin with Andrew. It would be great to have video also, please consider supporting this venture with your prayers, money, and also promoting it to others by word of mouth.

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/webcast/traffic01.gif[/img]
[b]Webcast Stats[/b]
There were about 80 people who tuned into this webcast, not all of them at once, there was [i]30 concurrent users[/i] at one time. Spread the word and help make this a broadcast that will touch many lives. I believe that 100's could easily watch and listen at any given time, the possiblities are in God's hands.

--
"Paris Reidhead said these wonderfully wise words: If I had my way, I would declare a moratorium on public preaching of 'the plan of salvation' in Amercia for one to two years. Then I would call on everyone who has use of the airwaves and the pulpits to preach the holiness of God, the righteousness of God and the Law of God, until sinners would cry out, 'What must we do to be saved?' Then I would take them off in a corner and whisper the gospel to them. Such drastic action is needed because we have gospel-hardened a generation of sinners by telling them how to be saved before they have any understanding why they need to be saved.
Don't use John 3:16. Why? Because you tell a sinner how to be saved before he has realized that he needs to be saved. What you have done is gospel-hardened him."

Strom is preaching this message of God's judgement and awful holiness, pray for him and his ministry in America that God would keep him for this work and that doors would open for him to proclaim it to many. I believe that God can use this platform at SermonIndex to allow this message to spread across the world. Surely the last call of Jesus to His Church is still; REPENT!

2004/4/4 14:13Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Ah, the perfect quote brother! (Reidhead)

Here are the scriptures he used showing the Judgement of God in both the old and the new testaments: (Roughly, some were those that I wanted to delve more into)

Ex 7:3, 10:20
1 Kings 16:30, 17:, 18:27-40
2 Kings 1:6-10

Dan 7:25?
Rev 12:?,20? (missed these)

Matt 22:1,6 7, 23:33-37,38 7:21

Something else that I thought applied well here is this thread: (Especially on those 'gray' areas)
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1665&forum=34]Katz Who Shall Stand[/url]

Definetly, let us pray for him as well as Greg.

2004/4/4 15:22Profile
riki

Sweden

Re:

Ahh... Yes, that was a strong message. God bless that man - truly. May he continue on the path he has entered. I really appreciated the sermon, in that he preached with a rightful respect for the Word of God (and for the God of the Word). We cannot pick and choose the aspects of God that we prefer.

Oh, that we would know our God! That is the increasing cry of my heart. To know Him IS life eternal. [i]John 17:3[/i]

One thing got stuck in my mind. How dare we even think we know God when we refuse to consider such fundamental parts of who He is? If we don't want to know Him in his anger, judgement and holiness, do we really know Him at all? Like Andrew said in the sermon, why is it that we have ignored this for so long? It's all so sad, really - we don't know our God... (At least that goes for me.)

It's time to pray for opened eyes. It's time to get real.

/Rikard

2004/4/4 17:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am excited to announce that the second Live Webcast at SermonIndex will be taking place on Sunday, [b]April 18th[/b] make sure you tune in and tell lots of others friends to do so! here are the details of the location he is preaching at:

[b]PLACE:[/b] Pryor Creek Community Church.
110 E Graham
Proyer, Oklahoma 74361
[b]DATE:[/b] Sunday 18th of April.
[b]TIME:[/b] Service starts at 11:00am EST (-worship). Andrew Strom to speak at about 11:50am EST or 11:55am EST (approx).
[b]CONTACT:[/b] (918) 824-FIRE (3473).

If you have a website remember you can get this Live Webcast button on your site for free:
FREE Webcast Module for your Site.

2004/4/16 21:57Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Just to let everyone know the Live webcast tommorow will be in [b]video[/b]/audio. If you missed the first webcast you can listen to it online here:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=3988]The Old Testament God [/url] by Andrew Strom
[i]This message was preached at Destiny Christian Fellowship in Independence, Missouri. Andrew Strom shared his heart on a the concept that the God of the Old Testament is still the God of the New Testament. And he clearly showed God's majesty, holiness, judgements that we need to grasp and maintain in our everyday Christian walk.[/i]

Feel free to comment about the Webcast ask questions and leave how you were blessed, if you want to email andrew strom you can do so at: [email protected] , he is currently looking to preach at churches, so talk to your pastor and get him to speak to your congregation on repentance and revival.

2004/4/17 22:42Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Oh AMEN and AMEN!

Praise God...

Pray for this man.

2004/4/18 13:05Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Oh AMEN and AMEN!

Yes AMEN! This was a powerful message given by Andrew Strom. He shared much from the scriptures on the true condition of the North Americian church and the need to realize where we have fallen. If you missed the Live webcast you can see the archived video clips and full mp3 file here:

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4100]Laying The Foundations[/url] by Andrew Strom[/b]
This sermon was preached at Pryor Creek Community Church in Pryor, Oklahoma on [i]April 18th, 2004.[/i] Andrew Strom shares his heart on revival and the need for God's people to repent. And also focus's on the passage of scripture in Hebrews 6:1-3 and clearly showed how many Christians in North America don't have that foundation of doctrine and Christian Experience in Life. And He called the people onward to an Victorious Christian life characterized in Romans 8.

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4101]Laying The Foundations - Part 1 (video)[/url], [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4102]Laying The Foundations - Part 2 (video)[/url] by Andrew Strom[/b]
[i]NOTE: The quality of the video files aren't that good because they were streamed off a dialup connection for the Live Webcast. Also the entire sermon isn't available due to buffering, etc so there are 2 clips availabe to give you a fell for the video. If you want to hear the entire service view the mp3 file of 'Laying The Foundations'.[/i]

This sermon was preached at Pryor Creek Community Church in Pryor, Oklahoma on [i]April 18th, 2004.[/i] Andrew Strom shares his heart on revival and the need for God's people to repent. And also focus's on the passage of scripture in Hebrews 6:1-3 and clearly showed how many Christians in North America don't have that foundation of doctrine and Christian Experience in Life. And He called the people onward to an Victorious Christian life characterized in Romans 8.

2004/4/18 19:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy