SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : of hope and resurrection from death am I judged

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Psalm73

Arkansas

of hope and resurrection from death am I judged

The word is God is following:
Galatians 3:26-29 For ye are all the sons of God, by the faith which is in Christ Iesus. 27- For all ye are baptized, have put Christ on you.

Our issue today is baptism (I preach from the 1525 wholy N.T of faithofgod.net)
Acts 11: 15-18 15 And as I began to preach, the holy ghost fell on them, as he did on us at the beginning.
16 Then came to my remembrance the words of the Lord, how he said: Ihon baptised with water, but ye shall be baptised with the holy ghost.
17 Forasmuch then as God gave them like gifts, as he did unto us, when we believed on the Lord Iesus Christ: what was I that I should have withstood God?
18 when they heard this, they held their peace and glorified God, saying: Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.
Acts 19:1-71 ¶ It fortuned, while Apollos was at Corinthum, that Paul passed over the upper coasts, and came to Ephesus, and found certain disciples
2 and said unto them: have ye received the holy ghost after ye believed? And they said unto him: No, neither have we heard if there be any holy ghost or no.
3 And he said unto them: wherewith were ye then baptised? And they said: with Ihon’s baptism.
4 Then said Paul: Ihon verily baptised with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people that they should believe on him, which should come after him. That is on Christ Iesus.
5 When they heard that, they were baptised in the name of the Lord Iesu,
6 and when Paul laid his hands upon them, the holy ghost came on them. And they spake with tongues and prophesied,
7 All the men were about xij.

Mark 16 Ihon was clothed with camel’s hair, and with a girdle of a beast’s skin about his loins. And he ate locusts and wild honey,
7 and preached saying: a stronger then I cometh after me, whose shoe latchet I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.
8 I have baptised you with water: but he shall baptise you with the holy ghost.

Romans - 1 faith, 1 Lord, 1 baptism.

Once you realize this you turn from traditions of men, which turn from the truth. They donot have the baptism of the holyghost with fire. Also we should do a doctrinal discussion on idols and images, because in Acts 19 they said Great is Diana of the ephesians! And no word could be said because of the great dissesion of the mulitude

2007/3/12 15:49Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: of hope and resurrection from death am I judged

I'm sorry, but i don't understand what you are getting at, could you clarify what you are talking about? water baptism?

2007/3/12 16:06Profile

Re: of hope and resurrection from death am I judged

Just that you know, "Latin is a dead dead language, as dead as it can be. It killed the ancient Romans and now it's killing me"

I know in the latin that 'I' is used for 'J', but in our modern day English forums, we use 'J'. So instead of Ihon for John, it's John. :-P

2007/3/12 20:43

Re:

Quote:

hmmhmm wrote:

I'm sorry, but i don't understand what you are getting at, could you clarify what you are talking about? water baptism?

I don't understand either. We need to know what you want us to talk about before doing it ;-)

Blessings

Jeannette

2007/3/14 19:44

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy