SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : lazarus come forth (pls comment)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
blinx

Oeiras, Portugal

lazarus come forth (pls comment)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qLq5JRradI

Check out this powerful testimony and pls comment.

TEST(an attempt to embed the movie player):

2007/3/12 10:07Profile
John173

Omaha

Re: lazarus come forth (pls comment)

Amazing what God does in the heart of a man when he cries out to Him for salvation. Praise God for the fervent prayers of his mother! This should remind us to never give up interceding for our not [i]yet[/i] saved loved ones.

As a side note, Our gracious host has requested that youtube links not be posted, and actually has a policy to delete these threads. [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=15289&forum=35#118733]See Youtube thread.[/url] Just a reminder. Threads come and go and aren't read by all. This video is certainly worthwhile viewing. I believe there is a way to post it with out linking to youtube. The how to may be asked in the technical helps section near the bottom of the discussion forums front page.

In His Love,

Doug

2007/3/12 10:34Profile
psalm1

hi,Thats so powerful. Believe it or not I was there. We moved to pensacola in 1997 just for the revival.Most of my children were baptised in that very pool. Words cannot describe what revival is like. I do wish it would come again.We saw people come from all over the world just to get a touch from God. people would spend their lifes savings to get to the revival.It was so awesome and so wonderful.Steve Hill is a real man of God.I know a lot of people are praying for revival. It was unbelievably easy to witness to people! The Holy Spirit was all over all of us. When the worship started the Holy Spirit would come in like a wind. You could especially notice this when you would come late to the revival. you would walk into the church and it was like walking through a wall of the presence of God. It was like walking into a cloud,so to speak. I hope it happens again.My wife knows the guy in the baptismal. If you really, really want revival you must know something IT WILL COST YOU. But I promise you, you wont regret it.I am not the same person i was before revival. love all of you ,David

2007/3/12 12:38Profile
psalm1

Re:

hi ihope they make an exception and leave it on there.people need to get a glimpse of what God did in pensacola.....David

2007/3/12 12:41Profile
John173

Omaha

Re:

I know Greg feels pretty strongly about linking anything to youtube.

Greg, is there indeed a way to 'capture' this video and seperate it from the Youtube link? Maybe you'd be willing to save the link yourself and re post it, or PM 'blinx' with instructions on how to do it. I think the video itself is worth having around for a while.

In Him,

Doug

2007/3/12 12:55Profile
blinx

Oeiras, Portugal

Re:

psalm1 did you know this guy? John Hall? I wonder what ever happened to him... and did you see the other testimonies? There was one about a girl.. I think her name was ashley.. she was kinda trembling... and when she finished her testimony.. she prophesised and everyone "freaked out" (by saying it like this I don't mean to make fun of it..I just don't know how to explain it any other way) the preacher couldn't even preach anymore.. it was very strange.. I have that video too... (not going to post it without premission tho). I pm'ed sermonindex about this thread saying I was sorry.. because I kinda posted it knowing sermonindex didn't like youtube links :( altho I wasn't sure about christian youtube links ..I did it anyway... I said that if he didn't aprove he could delete this thread. I thought about deleting it myself (by edit) but I was not sure what he would reply (and he hasn't replied yet)... what do you htink I should do?

2007/3/14 6:01Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

All I can say is that got my morning off to a wonderful start. I can glide through the rest of my day now. Jesus is so..... good. :-D

2007/3/14 8:43Profile

Re:

3 times I watched it.
3 times I cried.
The trinity is present.
Father, Son, Holy Spirit. :-)

Amen.

2007/3/14 9:11
mom23beagles

Appleton, Wisconsin, USA

Not to take away from John Hall's testimony, but wasn't the Brownsville "revival" (and those that came before it, the "Toronto Blessing" comes to mind) summarily condemned as being false by many brethren such as David Wilkerson, Hank Hanegraaff and John MacArthur?

In the mid-1990s I attended some meetings in Vancouver that were designed to bring the "Toronto Blessing" to other cities and I recall walking away feeling shocked and disturbed in my spirit. My mom, who is a woman of prayer and a discerning Christian, felt the same way.

If I am in error, please correct me.

Mia and Bailey, Dugan, Buddy & Agnes the beagles.

2007/3/14 11:44Profile
John173

Omaha

Re:

I went back and watched this vid again. It certainly causes an emotional reaction in me. This brothers testimony was rather emotional. No wonder considering the depths of anger and hatred he saw in his heart prior to salvation! Unfortunately, emotion will only carry him a short distance. I truly hope he has found some good solid fellowship and is devoting hinself to the Word of God and prayer.

The thng I find disturbing about this link however is that it is indeed to the youtube site. I looked at the other vids posted next to and following this one and it was mostly godless trash. How many people, members and non members viewed the one vid then got sidetracked and started surfing this youtube filth? This is why Greg doesn't want links like this here.

I can't say for sure why this thread hasn't been removed, perhaps Greg has been too busy? I sincerely believe that you (blinx) should send him another pm with the link to this thread. If you would like some advice on how to post the vid and not the youtube link try sending a pm to preach parsley or cchhrriiss(he's currently on his honeymoon). They seem to be more tech savvy than most of us.

Just my opinion on the matter.

God Bless,
Doug

2007/3/14 12:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy