SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Prodigal Son Returns Home

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Gideons

Virginia

Prodigal Son Returns Home

I enjoy this site so much and I pray for revival not only in the US but throughout the world. I'm a former prodigal who has returned home and I've been searching for a deeper relationship with God and I found this site that God is using to point me toward more brokenness, more repentance, and as the result a more intimate relationship with Him. Praise the Lord.

2004/3/16 21:13Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Prodigal Son Returns Home

Quote:
I enjoy this site so much and I pray for revival not only in the US but throughout the world. I'm a former prodigal who has returned home and I've been searching for a deeper relationship with God and I found this site that God is using to point me toward more brokenness, more repentance, and as the result a more intimate relationship with Him. Praise the Lord.

Hi Gideons, Welcome to the SermonIndex community! Praise God you found this site, it was definetly the Lord drawing you here. So many people that are tired with the status quo and are wanting to be totally sold-out to Christ are gathering at this site. God is really building an awesome place to fellowship and be edified and encouraged. I love your Tozer quote you have there, have you heard of Leonard Ravenhill? he was a close friend to Tozer, I recommend his audio/video teachings on this site highly. Again I am glad you are here please don't hesitate to ask me any questions at all. God Bless.

2004/3/16 21:25Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Prodigal Son Returns Home

Welcome Gideon!

I also enjoy this site tremendously and I have been around here for awhile. Certainly the Lord is using all that is here to bring many into a deeper and true relationship with Himself.

So glad you were led here, you are amongst like minded and liked hearted brethren.

Looks like we have another "Tozerphile" in our midst... :-)

Mike

2004/3/16 21:51Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: Thank you all

Thanks so much for the kind comments. I've never seen a website such as this and I believe God is going to use it for genuine revival.

I began seeking the Lord and trying to determine why I had backslid. It's been a painful time but the Holy Spirit has shown me that it was due to my unbelief. There were fruits of my unbelief but the root cause was unbelief and God pointed to some books and messages by David Wilkerson and then I found this site.

Repentance is a gift and something that will happen regularly I believe if we allow the Holy Spririt to convict our hearts. Thank you for the opportunity to view a site with so much "meat."

God bless you all!

2004/3/17 8:50Profile
Christian

Washington DC

Re: Tozer!!!

Great quote:
Prayer will become effective when we stop using
it as a substitute for obedience. A.W. Tozer

You'll never go wrong with Tozer but you'll loose a lot of friends and gain the one true friend Jesus himself. I've read almost all of Tozer publication and re-read, yet I never grow tired. The deeper christian life that Tozer speeks of is a heart felt cry.

"Keep at the 4am hour, Christ will be for it, Satan against it, if we don't do better hell will be full." E.M.Bounds.

Christian Merlino

2004/3/17 9:04Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy