SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : discernment inquiry

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Provost

discernment inquiry

http://www.rainministries.org/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/AppLogic+FTContentServer?pagename=FaithHighway/10000/4000/676RA/home

A friend gave me this site. I needed no more than to see the page for a second and my "spidey sense" went off (I don't know how to word it). Does anyone have articles or websites on these guys/movements. Also this dude sent me and email with that "golddust" garbage (Not in Bible, not of the Holy Spirit I don't care what anyone says I care what the Bible says). Can anyone point me in a direction for a good site/article/book.

Thanks and God Bless y'all

2007/3/8 13:04Profile

Re: discernment inquiry

Just had a quick look at the site, and came across this on the first page

"We exist to know God intimately, to love, worship and glorify Him, and [i][color=000066]to make Him known, by extending His kingdom till “the knowledge of the glory of the Lord covers the earth as the waters cover the sea.”"[/color][/i]"

That shouts loudly to me - "man-made, not God made"

The same spirit that inspired the building of the Tower of Babel "Genesis 11):
[i] 4 And they said, “Come, [b]let us build ourselves a city[/b], and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth.”
5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built...[/i]

Jeannette

2007/3/8 13:21

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy