SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Post NR 1000!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Post NR 1000!

time flyes.... this is now my 1000 post here on SI :-) ,

when looking back on it, i have learned much much from the teachings, the sermons and the saints on the forum, Ive posted some things i which i shouldn't have,

but all in all i see that Ive gotten a greater awareness about spiritual matters, Ive gotten a bigger fire burning in me, i have a greater desire to battle sin and the flesh and stand fast against the devil, Ive gotten a greater burden for the church and the lost. Id like to believe and think that my time on SI was well spent, sometimes maybe i overspent some time, trying to set a time limit now days, used to somewhat be a "sermonjunkie" since the work I'm at allows one to listen to an mp3 player all day long, so either that or the "worldly" radiostations...

anyway... looking forward to the 2000 mark :-) thank you all, and

God bless you all

Christian

2007/3/7 15:21Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Post NR 1000!

Quote:
time flyes.... this is now my 1000 post here on SI

Brother,

I have been so thankful for your contributions to the website forums. Your presence and testimony has been "salt" and "light" to everyone. Pressing onwards and upwards..

2007/3/7 15:23Profile
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

Boy and you've done in about a year too! and to think I registered back in '03, and have a little more than a fifth of that. :-D

Congrats brother, and yes I too have been blessed by your contributions here as well.

2007/3/7 15:26Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Quote:
Brother,

I have been so thankful for your contributions to the website forums. Your presence and testimony has been "salt" and "light" to everyone.

Could not have said it better.

2007/3/7 15:47Profile
myfirstLove

Brother, I remember your much earlier posts. How you were young in the Lord, just got saved in all. I could tell you have grown so much in Him! Your hunger for the Lord is much of encouragement to me.

Peace and grace be multiplied to you. Continue to shine the light of Christ here.

Lisa

2007/3/7 16:09Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

I think it would benefit all if we do a seach on our posts and look as some of the eariler ones to see if we have "matured" or not.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/search.php

You can search by author on that link.

2007/3/7 16:34Profile
joyinjesus8

Outback Australia

Re: 1000 posts

Wow, congratulations Brother.

I think it's a good idea to look back to see how far one has come. After all it is about growing and bearing fruit.

I wanted to add a thank you to you and all the others who have encouraged me in my very short time here.

Blessings

2007/3/7 18:25Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Congratulations, Christian!

Your posts have been interesting to read. Your transparency has been refreshing...and yes, we have seen you grow in your walk with the LORD. Now that is a blessing!

I look forward to reading your insights in the future...

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2007/3/7 18:31Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy