SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: Reality in the Christian Life (audio)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 MUST HEAR: Reality in the Christian Life (audio)

[img]http://www.precious-testimonies.com/images/u-z/ZacPoonen05.jpg[/img]

Saints,

I have been very rivoted and blessed by this earnest and strong exhoration give by Zac Poonen on the subject of "reality" in our Christian walks. I do challange everyone to listen to this recording and allow God to search your hearts.

[b]Reality in the Christian Life[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4272

You can comment on this sermon here:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4272&commentView=postComment

2007/3/7 14:25Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: MUST HEAR: Reality in the Christian Life (audio)

Has anyone else been impacted to listened to this message before?

2007/3/7 17:51Profile
repentcanada

Re:

Amen brother Greg, brother Poonen's teachings are so deep yet very simpistic.

As well I was very encouraged by "Our kingdom is not of this Earth"

2007/3/7 20:23Profile
myfirstLove

Re:

Really good word!

God has dealt with me the same way brother Poonen shared. I shared on s.i. awhile back how I went thru much brokeness in the beginning of lastyear. God lead me to read the 4 gospels in the begining of last year. What stuck out to me in all 4 Gospels was the pharisees, and how God rebuked them for their hypocrisy. Thru this I saw how God hated hypocrisy and I was one of them! God showed me how I had backslid into hypocrisy and have left my first love. Oh, how I saw I was undone! When I saw sin His way, I got desperate and fearful! I saw how I had wickedly sin agaist a holy God. I confess my hypocrisy and from that time I committed in my heart to get right with God. I was so disgusted in seeing this sin in me that I was wanting and ready for God's fire to burn it up! I stopped evangelising and sharing the word until I was right with God. I saw how this sin was such a grievance to God that it was easy for me to put down evangelism and teaching for awhile. After my confession, I truly felt His peace comforting me and truly sense Him blessing me with much grace to go on. Glory to God He cleanse me from within. Cleansing me of lust of the world, bitterness, greed, unforgiveness! All these things that I got in bondage again because I was not praying and being watchful (abiding), and running away from something I knew He called me to do. I was a Jonah thats for sure. But, a little different. I wanted the people to repent and would be joyful if they did.

Praise God I can say I have overcome thru Jesus Christ! The wickedness that is in the heart that man can't clean, God has clean it out of me! Cleansing me inside and out!

Thru that brokeness I went thru, I have come to love His rod and seeing it as healing for me. I have regular allowed the Lord to examine me and has been train by His Spirit to meditate on my ways in the light of God's word, and by His Spirit He keeps me watchful. I have learn to confess quickly before the sin takes any root. I understand more than ever how important it is to quickly obey the Spirit or I am given satan a foothold and an open door for my flesh to be more tempted and believe the lie.

Yes, I do encourage all to listen to this message. Set your mind to listening to this message for yourself, desiring for God to speak to you thru brother Poonen.

God bless, Lisa

2007/3/7 23:16Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Really good word!

Oh the importance of this message, it carries the weight of eternal things with it. Let us stop "play acting" in our Christian lifes and be honest and without guile before God and men. I am going to be featuring this sermon God willing next week! I pray many are touched and blessed and changed by it.

2007/3/8 1:09Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

ravenhill said something like- why go to a church where you are comfortable? go to a church where you need to make some repairs.....

that is just what i have noticed about Zac Poonen, almost every single message makes me want to be more like Jesus, i almost every single time find something i can "repair" in my life...

i thank the Lord for men who teaches compromised truth,

2007/3/8 2:49Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re:

I just started listening, and after the first five minutes, I'm already convicted.

2007/3/8 21:24Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

This is truly one of the most potently convincing calls to personal holiness I've ever heard. Poonen says more in five minutes than most pastors can say in a lifetime. And he does it, as usual, without all the emotional theatrics and high-volume showmanship. This message deserves a transcription. It's certainly worthy to be burned to CD, and bannered on Christian websites and blogs.

2007/3/8 21:33Profile
John173

Omaha

Re: MUST HEAR: Reality in the Christian Life (audio)

I have been so impacted by these messages. In some ways I feel reborn, like that simple joy I remember feeling way back when I first came to the Lord.

I truly encourage any who haven't listened to do so with an open heart.

In His Unsearchable Love,

Doug

2007/3/10 23:09Profile

Re:

Quote:

JoeA wrote:
I just started listening, and after the first five minutes, I'm already convicted.

I think he even mentioned that he was not trying to convict us, rather challenge us.

With that, I am definately challenged by this message. Actually, this is his first message that I have ever listened to. I have read many people on SI mention his sermons, but I have been busy with the many others that I was not familiar with, but now I will look more into him, as well.

Thank you, Greg, for bringing this to my (our) attention.

God Bless those that are either challenged or convicted...to change... ;-)
BrianMira

2007/3/11 3:30

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy