SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Need help labeling downloads with proper credits

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DS

Need help labeling downloads with proper credits

I am wondering if you can help me on this site. The Chaplain of a prison has said he will let the inmates listen to CDs from SI but, i have to have something saying it is okay, like permission from the publisher. I know there used to be something on here that said all downloads are free and can be copied, but I cant find it now. And I think it needs to be even more specific. For the David Wilkerson CDs that are available here and on their website, i cut out what they have on thier website...and taped it to the CDs.

Permission granted by:
World Challange, Inc.
P.O. Box 260
Lindale, TX 7577

Is there anything like that on this website?
Thank you. This is a wonderful opportunity for men in this program to hear the likes of David Wilkerson, Corrie ten Boom (they have been approved), and hopefully, Leonard Ravenhill, Keith Daniel, Paul Washer, etc. Please pray for the men at Terrell Unit in Texas and their Chaplain Robison.
Your sister in Christ,
DS

2007/3/6 12:50Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Need help labeling downloads with proper credits

I sent you a email with a small blurb that you can attach to the CD's and materials for proper permission. All materials are allowed to be freely downloaded and distributed for the furtherance of the Gospel.

2007/3/6 14:58Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy