SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Art Katz's "Apostolic Conversion" Message

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
GodsPeace

Art Katz's "Apostolic Conversion" Message

Is Art Katz's "Apostolic Conversion" message available on this site in either audio or written form? I know it is available in both on Katz' website, but I did a search in SermonIndex, and it seems it is available here as well. I just can't find it.

Mike Balog wrote in a post on 2/2004:

Quote:
Another good booklet/article on the site is "Apostolic Conversion" it's the equivalent of about 28 pages (lost mine ) it took me about a week to read it, had to keep stopping to dwell on it. Definitely a different breed of man, this man.

Art Katz mentions this in his sermon, "What If...? and it sounds like a must read, (or must hear). If anyone knows how to find it please let me know.

Thanks

2007/3/5 16:51Profile
jordanamo

Re: Art Katz's "Apostolic Conversion" Message

No it isn't as far as I know. The transcription is good enough though. (The transcription was written beforehand by Art, and thus I believe he read verbatim from it.)

Jordna

2007/3/5 17:45Profile
GodsPeace

Re: Art Katz's "Apostolic Conversion" Message

Maybe I posted too soon. I found the written article by google-ing the phrase "apostolic conversion" and found it on Art's own site - if anyone is interested it can be read here.

http://www.benisrael.org/onlinebooks/apostolic_conversion.htm

Thanks

2007/3/5 17:59Profile
jordanamo

Re:

Oh shoot. Didn't catch at the time that you were looking for it in written form, oh well Google came to the rescue :-)

Edit: Or wait, you were looking for it on the SI site in written form. Heh.

Jordan

2007/3/5 19:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy