Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : MUST LISTEN: Americas Only Hope

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 MUST LISTEN: Americas Only Hope

[img]http://www.fallensouffle.com/uploaded_images/American%20Flag-743831.jpg[/img]

Saints,

These are troubling times and this sermon speaks very accurately to the need for change in America amongst the Christians. Take hope from this message and respond to God time is running out. Brother Keith Daniel shares his burdened heart for America.

[b]Americas Only Hope[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4995

2007/3/5 14:21Profile
Santana

Re: MUST LISTEN: Americas Only Hope

Hey Greg,

Is there any room up in Canada for me? :-D

Just curious about the richest nations of the past like Rome and Egypt. Did they crumble gradually or was it instantly? I guess my question is how much time do we have (to be comfortable) if it all went down tonight? When would Americans feel the pinch?

2007/3/5 16:09Profile
kerrylou

Australia

Re: MUST LISTEN: Americas Only Hope

Hi Greg,

I'm still learning how to make my way round in these forums (and discovering my mistakes!). I was just reading your quote of Tozer at the end of your post and had a chuckle.

20 years ago I was witnessing to a young fellow at work and had the uncanny experience of feeling I was speaking another language. All the cliches I had grown accustomed to "born again, saved, repent, etc" were so totally not understood by him that, in frustration I prayed to God to help me communicate. Needless to say God did it Himself over the weekend and, returning to work after a rostered day off I found that young man earnestly seeking me out. "I can't understand what you're telling me," he said, "But this weekend, while sitting in a christening (?! Go figure!) I thought to myself. That stuff Kerry's been talking about - I need that."

So he spent the rest of the weekend hanging out for the first chance he got to talk to me. I took him to lunch, bought him a Bible and some gospel music, and led him in a prayer accepting Jesus as his Saviour.

I have witnessed to street kids and others but I still find it hard since I came to Christ at a very tender age and have practically lived in church since.

Praise God He helps me in my infirmities.

Kerry (Llewelyn)

2007/3/5 19:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy