SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Final Warning Comes In Pictures - Carter Conlon - Audio Sermon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

The Final Warning Comes In Pictures - Carter Conlon - Audio Sermon

The Final Warning Comes In Pictures - Carter Conlon

Audio Sermon:

February 25, 2007 - God in His mercy will begin to speak to us through pictures. Think of the images the Lord has set before us in recent times. Images of the towers in New York City - symbols of pride and commerce that America trusts in, and in one hour they came crashing down. The Pentagon - the symbol of invincible strength, burned by fire. There are pictures in society in the news papers of people given to self gratification, addicted to drugs, obsessed with wealth, publicity and fame only to be lead to an early grave. Could it be the Lord is putting before us a picture of what we are becoming as a society. Thanks be to God that there are other pictures that God desires to use to show to society. If you are in a dungeon of darkness and despair God is preparing you to be a picture to this society. Pictures are developed in a dark room. God is calling the Church of Jesus Christ to come out of these dark places of despair to be the last picture of His love, mercy and faithfulness.

http://www.timeforrenewal.com/mp3/2070225S1.mp3

Brother Julian

2007/3/5 8:30
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: The Final Warning Comes In Pictures - Carter Conlon - Audio Sermon

Times they are achanging.

2007/3/5 10:22Profile

I was very moved by this sermon by Carter Conlon that i wanted to share it with the body of SI. Carter Conlon is the Sr. Pastor of David Wilkerson's Time Square Church in New York (For those that are new to SI). I pray everyone will listen to this most timely message.

Brother Julian

2007/3/5 11:44
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

This sermon is available on SermonIndex also here:

[b]The Final Warning Comes in Pictures[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=14613

2007/3/5 12:48Profile
Nellie

Just heard this Message.
It is sobering, yet very much needed today.
They preach the True Word of God at TSC.
It is wll worth listening to.
God Bless all.
Nellie

2007/3/5 13:42Profile
seanjol

Charleston, SC

I heard both this sermon and Pastor Dave's Dreadfull day sermon last week and was greatly moved to prayer. I burned copies and gave out to several brothers. Both messages were preached on the same day from the same pulpit and they never share with one another what they will be preaching. Take that for what its worth.

Sean

2007/3/5 14:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy