SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Thankyou

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Thankyou

I want to thank you for this website. Greg Gordon, thankyou. To the moderators, Thankyou. I may understand very little about political correctness, which I don't believe in. I believe in honesty. If it's ok for The Revival Preachers to have their say because they are old or dead but we ignore each other because we're not big enough. God is big and He uses people. I'm not against churches I'm against hypocrisy. They treated us bad. All we did was love God intensely. Anyway, thankyou for this web site., Thankyou for the 'Revival Hymn'. Could someone please tell me who said what from which talk, who compiled it. I know one of them is Leonard Ravenhill. Well I'm Carl Redmond and I have a right to speak and you are going to hear a lot more of me! God willing. May the Lord bless you

2007/3/4 20:39
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Thankyou

Hi CarlRedmond...

I agree! This website has been such an encouragement over the past several years! These resources are like a hidden treasure on the Internet!

Thank you Greg and the moderators for your obedience to the Lord's unction in creating and maintaining this website! May the fruit of your labor continue until that day in which we are all united before His throne!

And may God send a true revival -- and may it begin with me!

:-)

2007/3/7 13:12Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Thankyou for the 'Revival Hymn'. Could someone please tell me who said what from which talk, who compiled it. I know one of them is Leonard Ravenhill.

[b]"The Revival Hymn" Audio Transcription[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=1573&forum=40&start=30&viewmode=flat&order=1

[b]Who are these Ministers?[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=9518&forum=16#72520

2007/3/7 13:31Profile

Re: Your encouragement

The Lord Bless you. Seems as you are a veteran. And indeed, why should not the Lord bless you immeasurably right now? The Lord gave me personal revival because I asked for it. I would not let go. Once I understood the truth of speaking in tongues I began to beg God. And He answered.

2007/3/7 16:14

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy