SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I can run

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
PosterThread
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re:

Praying about the doctor - watch your blood levels! And what you eat, that you don't get sick from it.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/5/6 6:45Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Being from home I eat food that I don't eat when I am home. SO it has been getting me sick.
But I need to be more careful in what I eat.
My feet are very important, and they are getting worse. I need to be careful with my blood sugars.
I started walking again. I can walk as I don't go to fast then my feet start hurting really bad.
But I am happy, God is good to me.
thank you for your prayers. They are so needed.
in his love
charlene

2007/5/6 23:20Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re:

Praying still...but be good to yourself. Also, for you to reach your new Foot Doctor.

And to enjoy the prayer conferance despite all the problems.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/5/7 6:55Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I was sick for most of time, but I got to pray.
My feet were good, until I got back home, they are starting to hurt again. I am getting xray on Monday or Tuesday on my feet.

I have been having trouble sleeping. I have been going to bed to late and getting up to soon.

I seen that what I eat really matters with my health.

In his love
charlene

2007/5/13 2:17Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Allright I got the x-rays and my feet look good
the DR put a wrapping around both feet to support them, I to leave it on for 4 days then go back.

If dosn't get better then he will do more test.

I do have a praise my blood sugars have been low..Praise God.

Thanks for praying
In his love
charlene

2007/5/16 0:33Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I am going to the Foot Dr today.
I have been very trid unable to much
and my right is hurting very bad.
Please pray I will have wisdom in what I should
do

Thanks
charlene

2007/5/23 17:57Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I had a good with my health.,
I worked two days prasie God.

The foot dr put more wrapping on feet? I am not sure what it will do. I go again to see nexts tuesday.

I feel like I have little more strenght.
Agian I praise God
But I am having really hard time thinking
please pray for clear mind.
thanks
in his love
charlene

2007/5/26 22:23Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Take care of yourself!

God can only do so much if we will not help Him.

You must eat properly, sleep enough, see the doctor, pray for help, and then leave the rest in God's hands.

I ask God for His perfect will in you.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/5/26 23:52Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

God can only do so much if we will not help Him.

You must eat properly, sleep enough, see the doctor, pray for help, and then leave the rest in God's hands.

this is one of my biggest sins that I do over and over. Is the care of my body. I do so while then I give up, then I push myself again.

I agree full heartly our body don't belong to us, they are his, and it is a sin when we do as we please with them. If even we are well, I beleive it is a sin, to do as you please with your body. again it is His.

You must eat properly-- this is so hard, everything the I love to eat is stripped away. ok that's a lie, just the thing that are easy, and I like. and truth is I love eating the foods I not suppose to, I change the rules because I want to eat it. I even went behind my brothers back to get the Coco I wanted. This a daily struggle. Everyday, I have to ask God to help to eat what I could, and keep me from what I shouldn't. The best thing I can do is not buy it. Not fooling myself thinking I can just eat a little at a time. It never happenes. The food is huge. It is what makes my blood sugar go up, and all kinds of stuff happens when that happens. Ican't pray or read as I should,, Although I think I do very well with what I eat, I have my bad days. I can use so much prayer to have wisdom what I should and shouldn't eat, and to obey

sleep enough- this one is also very hard, I no longer have a room, I sleep in the living room. the place I was staying was making me really sick so I came inside. My brother has the room.
My brother had the living room for almost 2 years when my father lived with us, so I don't mind sleeping there it is just hard to sleep sometimes. Pray I will go to bed before 10pm, that has been my prayer for years, every time I do I am able to pray ten's times better it seems in the morning.

see a dr I am not hopeful with that one, they all say they don't know,

what is the hardest is when My family say it is my head, go work, why are you not working you are not that sick. they have even told my brother to kick me out. I am really blessed my brother stands up for me. That's why it is so important I work, so I can make my family happy. Of course I want to work for many other reason.

Leaving it in God's hands is the best thing I can do, and of course pray for wisdom.

Thanks
in his love
charlene

2007/5/27 16:25Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

well I wentto the foot Dr and he said yum, I don't see anything wrong, lets send you to another Dr

In his love
charlene

2007/5/30 23:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy