Please pray I can love and let go
Pray I will have Chirst love.
thanks
charlene

2007/3/3 2:20Profile
jordanamo

Re: pleae pray

Charlene, I am praying now for you.

Keep your eyes on Jesus in this tough time.. it can be tough deciding such a thing. One thing though: don't expect that the Lord wants you to go to bible school, before he has told you he wants you to go. Bible school is not necessary-- only if God wants you there is it :-)

He may want you to do something completely else in reality. Don't go with what your parents tell you you should do if it is against what God wants for you.

Jordan

2007/3/3 2:28Profile

Dear Charlene,

Your at that difficult time of your life where you need to hear from God on direction. God is so faithful and will truly be a light in your darkest hour. The Holy Spirit will show you what God would have you to do and in what direction to take.

Spend much quality time in prayer and in reading and studying the Word of God. I can't stress this enough. He will lead and guide you. Don't lose heart but be at peace. The peace that only he can give.

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you - Mathew 6:33

In your seeking him for direction: Rest in him and trust in him, till the answer comes.

I will be praying,

Brother Julian

2007/3/3 6:08
dohzman

Midnight Hours

Simply just do the Word of God. You'll be fine. I do have to point out one thing though as to college (I hope I have that right-- christian bible college?), I believe every opportunity to further education should be taken advantage of, especially if its a "good bible" college. Think of it this way, get in your mind 2 large sailing ships, One has its sails fully opened and moving even so slowly, the other one has its sails drawn down so no wind can catch its sails, you get the picture, you'll find that in life it's often best to be moving and ready to catch the wind of God to move you, the ship with its sails can easily adjust its course when the winds do come, where the idle ship cannot. It's statiscally true that christian sons and daughters have a fall out of Christ percentage of 70% when they attend colleges that are not Christian, so going to a bible college would be a real plus, at least for your first 2 years.

Quote:
Please pray I feel very hurt
and heart is very heavy, I just want
to weep

Life itself will dish out much hurts, but the christian life will bring with it many troubles and hurts,BUT, through Jesus we are more than conquerors, so take heart look to Jesus the author and finisher of your faith and rember that there are multitudes of brothers and sisters who are suffering the same things you are, your not alone
:-) Blessing in Christ

2007/3/3 9:17Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

I am praying for you as we speak. Know that God will make His will known to you. Go the way of peace. If you make a wrong step God is able to take away peace, allowing you to know you have side-stepped. Go the way of peace.

Bless you

2007/3/3 10:06Profile
pastorfrin

Reading 62— Sing Praises
Psalm 30:4
Life is filled with ups and downs. The heights of rejoicing can lead us “into dancing” because of the great things God has done for us. The lows can only be described as the “pit” (v. 9). But God is faithful to His people and gives reason for praise and song.
David declares: “You have lifted me up” and “[You] have not let my foes rejoice over me” (v. 1); “You kept me alive” (v. 3); “[God’s] favor is for life” and “joy comes in the morning” (v. 5); and “You have turned for me my mourning into dancing” and “You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness” (v. 11).
The Lord who loves His people is the One who rescues, delivers, and finishes what we could never do for ourselves. Our praise must come from the depths of our hearts. Therefore, David continues: I must “sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever” (v. 12). (LSFL)

Hayford, J. W. 1997, c1993. Spirit Filled Life Daily Devotional Bible : New King James Version with 365 readings for the Spirit-Filled Christian (electronic ed.) . Thomas Nelson Publisher: Nashville

Charlene,
As you pray for guidance praise and thank Him
for His calling on your life, what ever it may be. Remember, joy cometh in the morning, or how about right now. Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise
Him!
Praying and praising with you,

pastorfrin

2007/3/3 10:37Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

thank you all for praying. I have 3 schools I could go to.
1 is in Ca conerstone Church - bible school. very small. There is a guy with some stuff on prayer.

2 arlington baptist college - Not sure?

3 JOhn pipers - Bible school

I am going to spend this whole week praying about it.
Thanks
in his love
charlene

2007/3/4 20:59Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I think I am going to is in Ca conerstone Church
bible school. I am feeling out the paper work this week.
in his love
charlene

2007/3/20 2:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy