SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello everyone!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
joyinjesus8

Outback Australia

Hello everyone!

Hello sweet people out there. I feel blessed to have 'stumbled' upon this site, and have spent some time reading and looking around. I know I will be blessed, and look forward to joining in the discussions. I love the Lord and His Word, and like many here, am saddened of the lukewarm approach to the things of the Lord we see in this day and age. I know that I will be encouraged by you all, and pray that maybe I might be used to encourage in the same way. Bless you all.

2007/3/2 22:10Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome, welcome!

If you are looking for serious God Stuff, you've found it. I'm a newcomer myself, and have been so blessed by this site, particularly the conversations I get to have with others on important stuff. Don't hesitate to jump in!

Blessings,

2007/3/2 22:42Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I love the Lord and His Word, and like many here, am saddened of the lukewarm approach to the things of the Lord we see in this day and age.

Welcome to SermonIndex, I am glad you took the opportunity to register and get involved here. I recommend you start listening to some of the top 25 download located on the lower left hand side of the site. One of the best sermons to start with by Paris Reidhead is: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

If you need help with any of the site or have questions please let me know.

2007/3/2 23:43Profile
joyinjesus8

Outback Australia

Re:

Thank you for the welcome.

My town has a population of under 200, no shops or services like most people have, but I love it.

My husband has just had a knee operation and my son is waiting for a kidney as both his collapsed in 2005.

Our assembly is small - but the blessing of that is that everyone is involved. No 'leaving it to the other bloke' here! I'm glad the Lord planted us where He did :)

2007/3/3 15:25Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Hello everyone!

I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome :-D

2007/3/3 15:34Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: JoyinJesus8 - Thank you for the welcome

Quote:

joyinjesus8 wrote:
Thank you for the welcome.

My town has a population of under 200, no shops or services like most people have, but I love it.

My husband has just had a knee operation and my son is waiting for a kidney as both his collapsed in 2005.

Our assembly is small - but the blessing of that is that everyone is involved. No 'leaving it to the other bloke' here! I'm glad the Lord planted us where He did :)

You are certainly being tried in many ways - please send us your first names so we can pray for you.

Blessings,

2007/3/4 21:27Profile
joyinjesus8

Outback Australia

Re: Thank you for the welcome

Thank you for you care. I did posts a request in prayer requests. My husband is Nick and son Darren.

Blessings

2007/3/5 0:58Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy