SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Who can search out the depths of Your secrets Lord?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

Who can search out the depths of Your secrets Lord?

Quote:

"Who can search out the depth of Your secrets Lord! The wonderful ways and hidden paths to which you guide our soul, that it might be purged, transformed and changed into Your nature and content."

Michael Molinos

Quote:

"When a man's larder (food) is empty and he is starving, his eyes are not occupied with looking at he the emptiness of his larder, but are turned toward the source from which he hopes or expects to get a supply of food!"

"The man who wavers in his faith is upset by the smallest trifles. The man who is steadfast in his faith can look calmly at the ruin of all his universe."

Hannah Whitall Smith

2007/3/2 8:30Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Who can search out the depths of Your secrets Lord?

Quote:

"When the supper rooms take the place of the upper rooms and concerts the place of prayer meetings the Spirit is grieved away - God simply stepped over them again and called out another separated people willing to suffer and sacrifice for Him."

Aimee Semple McPherson

2007/3/2 8:46Profile
Tears_of_joy

[i]The wonderful ways and hidden paths to which you guide our soul, [b]that it might be purged,[/b] transformed and changed into Your nature and content.[/i]

Jer 18:6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. [b]Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand,[/b] O house of Israel.

2007/3/2 8:47Profile
Tears_of_joy

Quote:

" If I want only pure water, what does it matter to me whether it be brought in a vase of gold or of glass? What is it to me whether the will of God be presented to me in tribulation or consolation, since I desire and seek only the Divine will?
... Francois de Sales (1567-1622)"

2007/3/2 8:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy