SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : hey

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
markitats

Springdale AR

hey

hey everyone my name is mark michaelson. i'm 22 and live in the bible belt buckle (fort smith arkansas). I've been saved only for ah couple of months because for eight years i was using God for my gain and not for his glory. I thought i was saved but i was truly mistaken. I thank God for his grace. So anyone ever wants to say hi that would be cool.

2004/3/12 23:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: hey

Quote:
hey everyone my name is mark michaelson. i'm 22 and live in the bible belt buckle (fort smith arkansas). I've been saved only for ah couple of months because for eight years i was using God for my gain and not for his glory. I thought i was saved but i was truly mistaken. I thank God for his grace. So anyone ever wants to say hi that would be cool.

Hi Mark!! Praise God what a wonderful testimony. Have you listened to the message: "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" by Paris Reidhead yet? This is awesome you found this site brother. I know you will be blessed and grow in the grace and knoweldge of Jesus Christ. God Bless you and if you have any questions about anything to do with the site let me know. just either post something in the forums or PM me.

2004/3/13 0:15Profile
Delboy

Worthing UK

Re: hey

Welcome as well brother enjoy the ride!! :-D

2004/3/16 17:36Profile
markitats

Springdale AR

Re:

thank you for the blessing brother. may God continue to bless you in his will for your life. may the truths of the word be brought out here. God's blessings!

2004/3/18 11:10Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy