SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Pastor_Mark

Cortland, NY

Hello!

Hi,
I just wanted to get to know some people on this site. I just joined and was wondering how many people love the teachings of Ravenhill and is revival breaking forth in your soul? Hope to hear from you soon.

Pastor Mark

2007/2/27 1:05Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re: Hello!

Absolutely, I love Leonard Ravenhill and have been exposed to so much good teaching on this website! This has definitely been a strong encouragement to my walk with Christ and has encouraged me to spend more time in prayer, dwelling upon the word and seeking Jesus' will in my life!

Since first finding this site a little under a year ago I went from investigating car accidents for a major insurance company to working full time in a Christian ministry. This has been one piece in a huge transformation in my life over the past year. Thanks SermonIndex, Leonard, Zac, KP, Keith, and all the brothers and sisters on the forum.

2007/2/27 1:13Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Greetings Pastor Mark,

Love Ravenhill, Nee, Grubb, Tozier, Guyon, Fenelon, Rees Howells, F.B. Meyer, Mueller, Finney, Duncan Campbell, Bonhoeffer, Hurnard, Katz, etc, etc, etc.

Welcome, so glad to have you.

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

God bless you and His peace unto your house.

2007/2/27 1:28Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Quote:

Pastor_Mark wrote:
Hi,
I just wanted to get to know some people on this site. I just joined and was wondering how many people love the teachings of Ravenhill and is revival breaking forth in your soul? Hope to hear from you soon.

Pastor Mark

Dear Brother Mark,

I've only been a member for a few weeks, but I can't stay away. I love reading the text sermons, and watching Ravenhill on video was a delight.

But the people here are the best! We don't agree, but we dispute politely, although with vigor. And even in a post with on a topic you are contesting, you can feel the gentleness where you disagree, and the delight when you do.

Welcome, indeed!

2007/2/28 2:49Profile
joyinjesus8

Outback Australia

Hello Dear Brother Mark. I am very new as you, but I know that this is a wonderful place to be. Yes, I love to have access to Leonard Ravenhill and many other great preachers sermons.

Revival fires burn!!!

Blessings

2007/3/4 2:52Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

Welcome dear brother to sermonindex. My heart is briming with a overwhelming burden to see a God sent revival. Oh may we walk and run for this one purpose to see God glorified. I am encouraged you registered on the forums. May God spurn us all onto prayer for that "great need" a heaven sent hell robbing revival from God.

2007/3/4 2:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy