SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Jesus' tomb claimed to be found... with Jesus & his family in it

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jordanamo

Jesus' tomb claimed to be found... with Jesus & his family in it

Quite ridiculous.

Jordan

2007/2/24 20:54Profile

Re: Jesus' tomb claimed to be found... with Jesus & his family in it

Quote:

jordanamo wrote:
[b]Quite ridiculous.[/b]

Exactly.
Did you read any of the comments? Like on it being a hoax or Purim joke? And some of those about coffins/caskets are hilarious!

2007/2/24 21:14
jordanamo

Re:

Here's another article detailing it a bit more,

Jesus: Tales from the Crypt

I'm sure it'll be a pretty persuasive documentary. I will be tuning in to watch it.

Jordan

2007/2/24 23:04Profile
vico

Re:

Some people say that Jesus is dead! it's not true! I just talked to Him this morning, He's alive and well!

2007/2/24 23:22Profile
jordanamo

[url=http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c=JPArticle&cid=1171894508893&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull] Amos Kloner, the archaeologist who discovered the site says, "...it's impossible. It's nonsense."[/url]

Glad some sense has been brought to this in the Media. This guy has a good counter argument.

Jordan

2007/2/25 22:11Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re:

I know I'm preaching to the choir... but.

1. The Jews of the first century after Jesus' death and resurrection claimed that his body had
been stolen by the disciples. IE. The Jewish authorities backed up the fact that there was no body!

2. Jesus was a carpenter in a poor village on the fringes of palestine... but he's got a nice tomb in the Capital big enough for nine of his closest friends.

3. Isn't it almost Easter? It's time for the international anti-jesus documentary parade!

(Having gotten a degree in history for a public university I have to say, that what's taught in public universities in the US to undergrad students is more biblically correct than what ends up on television! It's a sad state of affairs -even an athiest college professor gives Jesus a fairer shake than some supposed believers on these documentaries!)

2007/2/26 1:09Profile
shaunfg

unfortunetly christianity today is a easy target with all of the cotton candy theology going on out there today. if the church(as a whole) would get off of the health and wealth gospel and ground ourselves in the word of God, then maybe we wouldn't be the sitting duck we are.

2007/2/28 23:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy