SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : When grandmas go to jail for witnessing

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: grandmas witnessing get 47 years in prison

[color=6600CC]Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter![/color]

Deu 30:14 But the word [is] very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

Deu 30:15 ¶ See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

Deu 30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

Deu 30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

Deu 30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Deu 30:20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he [is] thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

[color=6600CC]Psa 52:3 Thou lovest evil more than good; [and] lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah. [/color]

Pro 17:13 Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.

[color=3300CC]Amo 5:15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph. [/color]

[color=CC00CC]In the light of all these thing what manner of people should we be? Do we succumb to the afflictions that may be heaped on us, even here in the good ol' USA, or do we remember that these few earthly years are nothing in comparision to the eterniy of peace and joy that shall follow? Choose you this day who you will serve, because the choices we make this very moment will be instrumental in determining our future![/color]

2007/2/22 12:19Profile
joyinjesus8

Outback Australia

Re: When grandmas go to jail for witnessing

Good heavens! Well, I guess we should not be too surprised, we KNOW what this world is coming to!

May I take this opportunity to post my favourite non-Christian quote, it goes along with this story well.

'In an age of universal deceit, to tell the truth is an act of heresy'
George Orwell.

Blessings

2007/3/8 22:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy