SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival
20 Years SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Pray for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/revivalconference_prayer.jpg[/img]

=======

EDIT: Saints,

Prayerfully I have comitted to have the conference at a church venue in Canton, Ohio! The event wil be October 23-25th. I will be providing more information in the upcoming week.

I do appreciate prayers still towards the further logisitics and planning for this event.

stay tuned also on www.revivalconference.com for updates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/02title.gif[/img]

You can now [b]REGISTER[/b] freely for the conference by simply going here:
http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com/

=============

EDIT 2:

Saints,

Praise God for all the prayers that have been sent up towards this conference taking place. God has been laying it on many speakers hearts to be involved with the event. God has provided a venue and many other needs are being met.

You can now [b]REGISTER[/b] freely for the confernce by simply going here:
http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com/

Please keep praying for the event and all the preperations that need to take place. But above all keep praying that God will send revival and move even on the meetings at the conference. May much much prayer be given up towards revival.

===============

Saints,

Talk and prayer about having a "sermonindex.net" hosted event or conference has been three years in the making. Many have shown great interest and desire to be involved and see this happen since this ministry began four years ago. God through many circumstances has had this come out into the open in the last 3-4 months. Much prayer is still being brought forth to the throne of grace to see this event come to fruition. I am requesting prayer from all the brothers and sisters on sermonindex.net to make this event happen. There are many needs to see this event happen.

As with the sermonindex.net vision the conference will be in promotion of genuine biblical revival. The current rough theme is: "Great Awakenings" and the questions can be asked: "Will God send another Great Awakening? Can Revival still change nations?"

Attendance will be free, speakers will come freely on their own accord, nothing will be sold at the conference, all messages will be freely downloadable on many networked websites and live streaming will be accessible for the plenary sessions of the conference. It is hoped to have between 10-20 speakers to speak at 6 plenary sessions and many break out workshops during the conference all of which will be recorded in audio and video.

There are many needs for the conference at this point, One of the main needs is to secure a building for the conference and the dates. I am in talks with some churches and organisations at this point:

[b]Building Venue[/b] - Many local churches in Victoria, Canada have been contacted as well as a few in the USA. Larger church venue that would be willing to host the conference "freely" for the 2 and ahalf days of the conference. If you are a pastor of a church or involved with a church or ministry that is interested then you can contact us to talk further. The aim is to have the conference event happen during the month of "October 2007."

Please do pray saints, I believe with much prayer this conference could make a impact for eternity. I am jealous to see the glory of God and the name of God vindicated. May God encourage his Church to pray fervently for revival and awakening in the last days.

http://www.revivalconference.com/

EDIT: Add your location to this map so there is a consensus on where people are who want to attend the conference and therefore could determine where the location of the conference is. But utimately that is fully in God's hands:

[b]MARK WHERE YOU LIVE HERE:[/b]
http://www.frappr.com/sermonindexconference

2007/2/19 20:23Profile
hulsey

Missouri

Re: Pray for "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

I'm excited to see this happen brother. I'll definately be joining in prayer with you over this.

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2007/2/19 20:41Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Quote:
Much prayer is still being brought forth to the throne of grace to see this event come to fruition.

Only God could make something so great come to pass. I'm excited about this. I was reading about the Keswick Conventions today, and wishing that something with that same spirit would make a comeback. God is good. "If My people. . . "

2007/2/19 20:43Profile

Re:

I'm praying, and I am excited to see how God brings this together and what He will do through this conference!

"We never test the resources of God until we attempt the impossible." ~ F.B. Meyer

2007/2/19 21:00
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Am excited to see this happening also. I pray that God will make this happen and make it something of His own. I hope too that I will be able to attend and look forward to meeting so many of you!

Chris

[i]And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.[/i]

2007/2/19 21:00Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Have Art Katz come and speak!

2007/2/19 21:36Profile

Maybe have David Servant (shepherdserve.org) come and speak. Or...Randy, one of the brothers who speaks at christourlife.ca. :)

2007/2/19 22:09
hmmhmm

Sweden

now here is a conference id like to attend!

i will be praying for this event, it is a bit to expensive for me to go, :-( but surly this is a needed "event", revival is our greatest need in the world, it will be exciting to see how this develops. are any speakers confirmed yet?

2007/2/20 1:32Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Building Venue - Many local churches in Victoria, Canada have been contacted as well as a few in the USA. Larger church venue that would be willing to host the conference "freely" for the 2 and ahalf days of the conference. If you are a pastor of a church or involved with a church or ministry that is interested then you can contact us to talk further. The aim is to have the conference event happen during the month of "October 2007."

Thank you for all the responses so far. Do share what speakers you would like to see at the conference also. I am really praying that God would provide a adequate building. It would be great to see many pastors and leaders attend to gather for the sole purpose of praying and getting a burden for a heaven-sent revival in our generation!

2007/2/20 14:04Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

id like to see Paul Washer, Keith Daniel, Zac Poonen, there you have a conferance :-)

2007/2/20 14:10Profile

©2002-2022 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy