SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Listen to this Excellent Sermon about "Growing Your Church"!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JCGarc55

Listen to this Excellent Sermon about "Growing Your Church"!

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=3178]Gary Wilkerson: Growing Your Church[/url]

This message is not what your thinking. Speed up to 4 minutes into the message to avoid the slavic worship...unless you want to hear it..

but Pastor Gary (david's son) shares what is most important in 'growing' your church. I don't want to give it away. :-D

2004/3/8 17:58Profile
JCGarc55

Re: Listen to this Excellent Sermon about "Growing Your Church"!

Oh yeah. Please post here when you've heard it. I'd like to talk about it with other brothers and sisters in Christ.

2004/3/8 18:10Profile
JCGarc55

Re: No one heard it yet?

I'm gonna give it away.

and BTW- Greg, feel free to add this to the description on the site.

The message is about how to build your Church. Pastor Wilkerson shares the importance of building a Cross/Christ-Centered Church. The example he gives is Paul's resolve and determination to preach Christ and Him crucified to the Corinthian church -who are much like our present day Church..

Gary Wilkerson(David's son) also stresses the importance of not going the way of corporate CEO like "pastors" and following after manifestations and various building projects. Its an awesome message that I'd recommend every pastor listen to.

2004/3/15 13:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy