SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Korea is doing their part...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Korea is doing their part...

Greetings all,

I just wanted to share with you what I did last evening. There is a Korean pastor from Seoul, who is visiting my city, Daegu, for two more days. Last night, my fiancee and I went to hear him preach in a high school gym, along with several people from our morning church (we attend two different churches: morning church m-sat at 5am, and her family's church on sunday 5am and 11am).

The pastor of our morning church is a friend of this visiting pastor, so he had a spot reserved for my fiancee and I on the floor two rows back (sitting on the floor in Korea is part of their culture)from the front stage. We arrived at 7:30pm for praise and worship and as soon as I sat down, the Holy Spirit came down and from there on out the 3,000 people who were there had our own revival.

We prayed until 12am. I have never prayed like that in my entire life. I had sweat running down my face, mixed with tears running down my cheeks. My fiancee translated extremely well for me, but I was understanding more than I ever did before, especially the songs.

I hope that any naysayers about tongues, especially about women, would have been there to experience what I did last night. It was quite something. We will me going back this morning at 10am until 1pm and in the evening again at 7:30. We will also do the same thing on Wednesday.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you that Korea does have a light shining in this side of the world. And to be the only foreigner of 3,000 people, I know that Korea is doing their work for the glory of God. May the world learn something from some of these Koreans, who love the Lord.

God Bless those that pray,
BrianMira

2007/2/12 18:38
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: Korea is doing their part...

Quote:
I hope that any naysayers about tongues, especially about women, would have been there to experience what I did last night.

Praise God! This a wonderful report.

2007/2/12 18:42Profile
Compton

Re:

Wonderful! How uplifting to the Church all around the world!

2007/2/12 19:04Profile

Re: update

I just finished attending the second of three days of this church event here in Daegu, South Korea. This morning we went from 10:30am until 2:30pm (I had to cancel one of my classes 8-) ) and then again at 7:30pm until 12am.

These Koreans sure do love the Lord and it is very contagious! My voice is almost gone and my energy is drained, but I am more alive than I have ever been in my life.

The pastor asked my fiancee and I to come up to the stage, because I was the only foreigner. He said some nice things and said that I will be a good evangelist some day (this was translated by my fiancee, although he did speak some English to me).

It was a very comfortable experience and my fiancee's father said afterward that it was not the pastor calling me to the stage, rather the Holy Spirit. Whatever it was, I am focused on Jesus and the love He has for all of us.

Anyway, that was day two and except for more people speaking in tongues, there was some screaming, jumping, convulsions, and one lady fell passed out on my lap, as I was praying.
Needless to say, it was another great experience. I cannot wait to do it all again tomorrow!

God Bless those that Believe,
BrianMira

2007/2/13 11:17

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy