SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : ANSWER PRAYER!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

ANSWER PRAYER!!!

just wanted to praise God for his goodness, he provides for his children, Me and my family have struggled whit financial problems for some time now, the phone got cut of to bills that haven't been paid and problems come many at the time, but the little faith i have trusts God and prays for help.... so my wife tells me about dinnertime today, we need money..as i didn't know that! but to point out the stress in that if we don't get money there wont be any breakfast tomorrow, and i have 6 children, so in this burden i went to a House prayer meeting, i did not say anything! but in the middle of prayer a women gets up goes gets her purse opens it and hand me money and says - god wants me to give this to you....

i just broke and cried and thanked the lord thanked her and just almost ashamed toward god for my doubts that i had, but ohh what a merciful god we serve! thank you JESUS! thank YOU

Christian

2007/2/12 15:52Profile
Lotis

Re: ANSWER PRAYER!!!

Man thats awesome :D God is good! Thank you Jesus, continue to bless this man richly Lord. Man he's good :)

2007/2/12 15:57Profile
myfirstLove

I am praising God with You!!!

2007/2/12 15:58Profile

Praise God! Thank you for sharing that! We have a faithful God who provides for our needs; thank you Lord!!! He is Jehovah-Jirah!

2007/2/12 17:20
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Praise God brother Christian! Thanks for sharing that :-) Praise God.

2007/2/12 17:59Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

praise God.
He heard me one time. I was at a church that I didn't know anyone, I prayed Lord I have this bill I need to pay. I went to Church, After this lady whom I didn't know came up to me and said the Lord told me you have a need, how can I meet it. WOW! God really knows our needs

2007/2/12 22:36Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
so in this burden i went to a House prayer meeting, i did not say anything! but in the middle of prayer a women gets up goes gets her purse opens it and hand me money and says - god wants me to give this to you....

Praise God.

2007/2/13 3:37Profile

That is wondeful. What an encouragement to "we of little faith". We KNOW in theory that God provides for our needs, but when it comes to the test....

But even as a mustard seed - water it and it grows!!! Your faith has been watered and brought forth a good crop, Brother! It must be so hard to think of your children having to go hungry, but you have proved God's faithfulness through what you suffered.

Encouragement and a lesson for all I think.

Even Paul said he had to [i]learn[/i] to cope both with need and with prosperity (Phil 4:10-13)

Strange how people quote "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (v 13) without the context.

The prosperity preachers must be reading a different Bible!

Blessings upon blessings; now you have learnt of His provision, may He shower you with so much that you have to learn the opposite lesson instead!!! (If you can take it, of course ;-))

Jeannette

2007/2/13 9:21
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

:-P

These smiley things don't quite always convey it but, Praise God brother.

2007/2/13 9:24Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Praise God! Thanks for sharing, this will certainly build faith, the trials won't necessarily end but neither will God's faithfulness.

In Christ,

Ron

2007/2/13 9:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy