SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The LORD hears...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JaySaved

Missouri

The LORD hears...

Exodus 6:5-7
"Moreover, I have heard the groaning of the people of Israel whom the Egyptians hold as slaves, and I have remembered my covenant. Say therefore to the people of Israel, 'I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will deliver you from slavery to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with great acts of judgment. I will take you to be my people, and I will be your God, and you shall know that I am the LORD your God, who has brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians." (ESV)

Praise the LORD, for He is a good God who hears our prayers and redeems us from our burdens. Praise the LORD!

2007/2/12 10:00Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: The LORD hears...

Judges 10v15-16
And the children of Israel said to the Lord, 'We have sinned. Do to us whatever seems best to You, only deliver us this day we pray'. So they put away the foreign gods from among them and served the Lord. And His soul could no longer endure the misery of Israel.

God does indeed hear and answer prayer. It's simply cliche to some, rather than reality.

We are to pray and not lose heart-Luke 18.

God will hear our groaning, if indeed we do groan before Him.

His soul will not endure our misery. Is that misery for the lost?

Let's hope so.

God bless.

2007/2/12 11:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy