SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Am I

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
polo247uk

Princes Risborough, England

Am I

greetings to all. I am so happy I found this site. I have been coming here for bout 6 months now grabbing as much as I can.
I was willing to sit back read all the forums and grab the mp3's BUT i have been have a problem with the way my mind has been going on and on as to if i am saved. I asked the lord Jesus to come into my life and i let go of all that i was, got so into the word of the lord and all the rotten stuff i used to do passed from me, My life was so diffent the way i was seeing things the way i was acting the way i felt for others around me and i was so thankful for all the lord is doing for me. BUT there is one thing that keeps coming into my mind and that's Lust for others around me i will look and my mind will dream up all sorts of sex acts and i hate it I have so prayed unto the lord to forgive me and to remove them from me but i just seem to keep falling. Then my mind tells me what a week fool i am thinking the lord will take me with this spot on my white robe. Oh what to do what to do. I am lost and would like help as to how to get pass this. Oh I can't get passed this doubt in my heart.

2007/2/10 12:15Profile

Re: Am I

Welcome Polo247uk,
I know there are others on this forum who are much better able to answer your questions, but this message came to mind when I read your post. If you haven't heard it I highly recommend it:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=12829]Examine Yourselves by Paul Washer[/url].

2007/2/10 12:24
polo247uk

Princes Risborough, England

Re:

Thank you very much beloved for the word.

2007/2/12 8:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy