Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Power Of The Cross Of Yeshua

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DALCYJEDIDIAH

New York, Metropolitan Area

The Power Of The Cross Of Yeshua

The power of the Cross of Y’shua, The Christ

“After this, Jesus, knowing that all things were now accomplished that the scripture might be fulfilled, said “I thirst” now a vessel full of sour wine was sitting there; and they filled sponge with sour wine; put it on hyssop, and put it to His mouth so when Jesus had received the sour wine He said “It’s finished” and bowing His head, gave up His Spirit. (John 19:28-30).

Messiah Y’shua is bringing to us a great revelation of His heart to us is in this crucial moment of His life. Verse (28), when it says: knowing that all things were accomplished that the scripture might be fulfilled” all things that were done and said by the prophets were now being fulfilled in that very moment. But before I will give a bit of information about hyssop. (This plant was used in ancient Israel to sprinkle the blood of the sacrifice for the cleansing of a man or a house affected with leprosy (Lev 4-7), is with it too that the sprinkling of the water of purification must be made at the cleansing of a tent, a person or a vessel polluted by the touch of a dead body. (Rom 6). The hyssop is aromatic and slightly bitter (Za’atar in Hebrew) also according to Middle Eastern tradition the hyssop, its use is considered to release guilt.
With this said, now going back to (John 19:28) Christ Jesus is acting as our high priest, as the Lamb of God, as the ultimate sacrifice, stained the wooden cross with His blood, just like Israel did on the first Passover in Egypt when, God asked them to kill a lamb and use its blood to sprinkle it on the doorpost of every Jewish home. They used hyssop, for the sprinkling. Then in the wilderness, the high priest after being before almighty GOD, asking the Lord to forgive the sins of Israel, this is after offering the sacrifices, he would lift his hands toward Israel and bless the people so their sins were pardoned, this was of course after God approve the sacrifice.
Messiah Jesus in that moment, quoted on verse 28 (John 19), knew that all this is accomplished. He now was sealing it with His dead. But right before he met the father and took His place in heaven. He sprinkled the whole humanity with His own blood. When the hyssop touched the body of Christ on the cross, being Christ God Almighty-high priest, His own blood of the sacrifice sprinkled us all. On verse (34) of john 19 says: “ But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear and immediately blood and water came out”
Glory be to God Almighty, Jesus Christ-Messiah-Savior, brethrens that water also was the water of sanctification, that sanctify us, in His true, truly Christ is our high priest, that’s why there’s power on the cross. Jesus says: If you believe in me there will be flowing river springing out of our hearts, then after all this He said” It’s finished, It’s finished for all those who accept this, it’s freely given to us, if we only believe Him.
(Zecheriah3: 9) prophesied saying “ for behold, the stone that I have laid before Joshua, upon the stone are seven eyes (the church), behold I will engrave its inscription; says the Lord of host. And I will removed the iniquity of the land one day”
Hallelujah Glory is to God Y’shua our King, in the very day of Passover Christ Messiah and Savior removed the iniquity of the land. But His love went far beyond just Israel He said to patriarch Abraham “ I will bless through your seed all the families of the earth” that seed is CHRIST, borned in the town of Bethlehem which means (house of bread) the bread of life Christ pardoned our sins in one day, Israel and the gentiles also, all humanity, their sins were and are forgiven, if we only believe.
(Colossian 2:13-15) says: and you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh he has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us, and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed to the cross, having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them triumphing over them in it”
Let’s shout for joy “Hallelujah, Hallelujah “
(Exodus 12:46) in one house it shall be eaten; you shall not carry, any of the flesh outside the house nor shall you break one of its bone (this speak of Yeshua the Christ)
(Number 9:12) “They shall leave none of it until morning, nor break one of its bones” again this is Yeshua the Christ.
(Psalm 51:7) King David cried out “ purge me with hyssop, and I shall be cleaned wash me and I shall be white than snow” King David foresaw Christ’s sacrifice on the cross, he saw the high priest in heaven the only one that once and for all can clean our sins.
(Psalm 34:20) “ He guards all His bones, not one of them is broken”
(Zechariah 12:10) “And I will pour on the house of David and on the house of the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of grace and supplication; and they will look on me whom they pierced, yes they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieve for a first born”
This is coming form the mouth of messiah the Christ. Hundreds of years before the birth of Jesus, Zechariah heard these words out the mouth of the Lord Himself, the bread of life Christ foresaw these things and shared it to His servant, and now still 2000yrs after the ultimate sacrifice made on the Roman wooden cross. He freely is giving us a call “come to me all those who are weary and I will give you rest for my joke is easy”, it’s amazing the times we are now living, great times in the Lord, I want to Wish you “ L’shannah Tovah” happy new year 7,563 in the Jewish calendar this Friday through out the earth on every Jewish community the trumpets (shofars) will blow to proclaim a new beginning and a call to repentance before God. The day is soon coming when this last prophesy of Zechariah will be completely fulfill to all Israel. But meanwhile let’s open our hearts to Him, let’s look on the cross and leave our burdens there, our transgressions, the besetting sins , and all that you and I are going through, MESSIAH-CHRIST THE SAVIOR-THE CHRIST-YESHUA TI, THE LION OF THR TRIBE OF JUDAH, KING OF ISRAEL, SAID 2000yrs ago on Passover day, It’s FINISHED, It’s FINISHED. May He bless your hearts today and forever….

2004/3/5 21:41Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: The Power Of The Cross Of Yeshua

Quote:
Hallelujah Glory is to God Y’shua our King, in the very day of Passover Christ Messiah and Savior removed the iniquity of the land. But His love went far beyond just Israel He said to patriarch Abraham “ I will bless through your seed all the families of the earth” that seed is CHRIST, borned in the town of Bethlehem which means (house of bread) the bread of life Christ pardoned our sins in one day, Israel and the gentiles also, all humanity, their sins were and are forgiven, if we only believe.

Thanks for sharing this Dalcy, Praise God that His salvation is to the gentiles as well as the Jews. Just in case anyone doesn't know Dalcy goes to TSC and is in the choir there, when I vistited NY city and TSC I stayed at his house. When I visited for the weekend the Lord showed me much about the Jewish customs of the old testament and how signifigant they are in everything that Jesus did.

2004/3/6 11:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy