SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Snakes, Trees, Apples, and Gardens

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

Snakes, Trees, Apples, and Gardens

Fruit, Harvest, Storehouses, and the Husbandmen are physical things that can be shaken that are used to describe spiritual things we can see by eyes of faith in the Word of God.

Adam was not the first man but He was the first that could fellowship with God. Eve was is the mother of all that are quickened spiritual.
Genesis 1:
26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Adam was formed after God had rested

Genesis 2
7. And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

. Adam was a husbandman sent to be an obedient servant of God. Adam had the breath of God in him sent by God to be a leader of the spiritual blind. Adam and his descendants beget servants of God or Husbandmen that planted vineyards of spiritual light, the word of God in a world of spiritual darkness. That God our father might receive fruit from the husbandmen, righteous children, that are the harvest of the vineyard. In their hearts where the good seeds sown, praise and glory from their lips to Heavenly Father.

Psalms 51
15. O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16. For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

It was not a snake on the ground but a demonic spirit that beguiled Eve. A viper like the one that beguiled me. The "Garden of Eden" was not a ordinary garden.

Matthew 13
36. Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
37. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38. The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39. The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
44. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
45. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
46. Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
47. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
48. Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49. So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50. And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
51. Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.
52. Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

Cain was driven out of the land of his family for disobedience, but Cain found other people to dwell with.

Genesis 4:
16. And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
17. And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Matthew: 23:
33. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34. Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35. That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38. Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

John:
70. Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
71. He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

John: 8
43. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Peter 1
1. Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
2. Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4. To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5. Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6. Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
7. That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
8. Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
9. Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
10. Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
11. Searching what, or what manner of time the spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
12. Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.
13. Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
14. As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
15. But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16. Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
17. And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
18. Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19. But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20. Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
21. Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
22. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
23. Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
24. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
25. But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

When Adam and Eve were driven out of Eden they were sent into an large earthly physical body, the sea of grass that represents all the different nations of the people of the world.

2007/2/9 13:54Profile

Re: Snakes, Trees, Apples, and Gardens

I can't make much sense of this :-? Are you saying that you think the beginning of Genesis was purely symbolic, not literal? And where did you get the idea that Adam wasn't the first man?

Of course many incidents recorded in Scripture are both literal and symbolic. However, unless the writing was clearly intended as symbolic or poetic only (Song of Songs, Psalms), I don't see how you can say it didn't literally happen. If that [i]is [/i] what you're saying!

Do you have any grounds for interpreting it this way, or is it just your personal opinion? Or do you believe what those in the world have told you about "scientific" origins?

...Bear in mind that Genesis is written in historical, not symbolic or poetic, style.

Jeannette

2007/2/9 14:16

Re:

PS there were two trees, and a choice between them. One tree the tree to tell you what is good and what is evil - it could be called "going my own way", the other was the Tree of life.

Which will we choose?

And the fruit probably wasn't apples :-P

2007/2/9 14:19
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re: FORGIVE?

To LittleGift
Romans 1: 19-20
19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

I ask for your charity: Eddie

2007/2/9 16:44Profile

Re: Eddie?????

Quote:

rowdy2 wrote:
To LittleGift
Romans 1: 19-20
19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

I ask for your charity: Eddie

[b]I still have no real idea what you are talking about!

What is there to forgive???? I just want to understand what you are trying to say:-?

The quote from Romans 1 is obviously connected with creation, the theme of your first message; but doesn't make sense of what you wrote before, or of the fact that you seem to want to apologise for something!

Maybe it would be more appropriate for me to ask your forgiveness for being rather slow tonight (nearly 10 pm here), and especially of not being patient and not reading through your message more carefully!

The only sense I can make of your first message is that it seems to be a sort of meditation on Scripture. I need to read it again, slowly...

Jeannette[/b]

2007/2/9 17:00

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy