SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : How many will agree to fast and pray a day with me for Bro. Art Katz to be healed. Latest update

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

How many will agree to fast and pray a day with me for Bro. Art Katz to be healed. Latest update

The Burning Bush
www.benisrael.org

Update on Art's Health

Feb. 5th, 2007

Dear Friends and Readers of the Burning Bush website

Again, thank you for your prayers and concerns for Pappi (Art). I would like to share the latest with you.

The way our son, David, and our daughter, Christina, (both RN's) see it, Pappi is not getting better. Of course, our hopes and prayers are that the Lord will restore him to his old self. It's very hard to see him like this - just a shell of what he used to be. He is in and out of the hospital and doctor's rooms and is on all kinds of pills and injections. The illness he has is not curable according to the medical world. But we serve a God who can do anything if it be His will, and I know that He has a reason for everything. He can do anything in a blink of an eye. At the moment and for the time being, Art can be well and fine for a day or two, and then within 20 minutes he can be close to heaven's door - and everything in between. We have had him in the I.C.U. more than once in recent times.

I am thankful I have my two 'nurses' close at hand, and now we also have home health-care coming in three times per week to check on him. We also live in a caring and praying community. It is a bit harder for our youngest son, Ariel, and his family who live so far away. He can't just come up and see his dad at any time he wants. But that and everything else is in God's hands.

To Pappi and my joy, many of you have emailed him, phoned him and even come to visit from far and wide. We are very grateful for that. Thank you so much. It does Art good to know that he is not forgotten.

From Feb. 19th to April 14th, I am scheduled to fly to Israel (and the West Bank) for a Lifeline tour and Lifeline work. I do this once a year as long as it is the will of God, and so far it has been. Our special friends, Fred and Dina Herrera (Dallas, TX) will be coming to stay here with Pappi while I am gone. With them here and with God's blessing, I know I can leave with peace.

I am grateful and thankful for your prayers, love and concern for Pappi.

God bless you all,
Lovingly, and on behalf of the Katz and BI family,

Inger Hava Katz

[color=6600CC]Folks we need to fast and pray for Bro. Art just like he was one of our own family members, which he is. The word says if two of us agree as touching anything we will have what we ask. Please he needs us, agree with me. [/color]

2007/2/9 0:31Profile
jordanamo

Re: How many will agree to fast and pray a day with me for Bro. Art Katz to be healed

I can't fast and pray for him to be healed. That would be against my conscience. I could only fast and pray that God's will be done in this situation. It may very well be his time, it may not-- this may be a testing time, and God may want to put him through to the brink of death, then take him back out, or let him die. It may be a judgement, may be a chastising. I really don't know, it's all up to God.. I don't know God's thoughts on this though, and I would dare not act like I do! So I can't pray for Katz to be healed in this as I don't know what God's will is for him; yet I can only pray for that will, whatsoever it is... "Thy will be done." (Not mine!) So, anyhow, yeah, do as your conscience bids you.

Jordan

2007/2/9 0:37Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: How many will agree to fast and pray a day with me for Bro. Art Katz to be healed

1Pe 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Isa 53:5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Jam 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

2007/2/9 0:46Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Having just lost my mother on Tuesday much of this rings very, very close to home. So much so it is impossible to express it correctly. Have a great love and fondness for the short time I had in his presence, a great deal by way of what I have heard and read here, later in his own books all taken together as the same example. A true servant of the Lord... 'Processing' is difficult right now, hope to write to him in the days ahead, praying always.

2007/2/9 1:17Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Thanks Bro. Mike, I will be praying for you as well. I am so sorry about your loss.

2007/2/9 8:01Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Art Katz, pray, pray & pray some more

please pray and fast too. Healing is the children's meat. I believe the enemy is attacking Art because he has such a strong message.

2007/2/9 9:25Profile
Compton

Re:

Hi Goldminer...were you thinking of a particular day?

MC

2007/2/9 13:11Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Any day is good for me, but I feel this is urgent so how about tomarrow, Saturday. If not let me know what is good for you. I really appreciate the response. This man has been such a gift to the body of Christ.

2007/2/9 16:19Profile
Compton

Re:

Tomorrow sounds great.

Blessings,

MC

2007/2/9 16:59Profile
HopeinChrist

You guys go ahead and do Sat. I will do Sunday.
Hope

2007/2/9 17:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy