Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
JaySaved

Missouri

Re:

Serve God first, then government.

Quote:
Does this include taking the mark?

I am not a dispensationalist so I don't see any literal mark being placed on anyone's hand or forehead by a literal beast that has two horns like a lamb and speaks like a dragon.

2007/1/24 10:27Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re:

Of course God has all of the authority, and no authority has been established that he hasn't allowed.

I was actually reading my text book for my Perspectives on World Missions class and there was a really interesting point that stuck with me.

Why didn't God judge the angels and satan in the first place, why did he let them set up a shadow kingdom? Why did he create man when the rebellion had not been put down with the angels?

God allows the darkness to exhist for his plan and purpose. One of the articles 'The Kingdom Strikes Back' talked about how diseases were probably created by Satan, at least by the author's determination.

How could God let Satan do such horrible things to people, why didn't he get rid of Satan before creating man? Two words: His Will.

Now who's in control of our politics and government and world -on a temporal level people, on a spiritual level satan, on a universal level God!

God allows this to continue in order that in the end he may be glorified.

2007/1/24 11:27Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: run by god

it is run by god !!!

2007/1/24 12:09Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

21 For He tore Israel from the house of David, and they made Jeroboam the son of Nebat king. Then Jeroboam drove Israel from following the Lord, and made them commit a great sin. 22 For the children of Israel walked in all the sins of Jeroboam which he did; they did not depart from them, 23 until the Lord removed Israel out of His sight, as He had said by all His servants the prophets. So Israel was carried away from their own land to Assyria, as it is to this day.

Should we follow a king like Jeroboam?

In Christ
Jeff

2007/1/25 2:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy